48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

So I guess you never fucked a drunk girl?🙄

Depends how shitfaced they were,(I'm also talking about picking them up the first time) I've turned down 3 or 4 girls after picking them up at a night club, and then having to near on carry them to my car letter on, to take them home, (if I could get it out of them where they lived, if they were to drunk to reply, definitely not ), Rape is rape! it is just a question of right and wrong!  obviously  if i was already sleeping with them it is a different matter.

This is a long time ago, when I use to go clubbing, Back then (mid 80's) girls in their early teens would be let into the clubs, not that they looked it, so not only would they be rat-assed, they could well be underaged as well. I stopped going clubbing when I once got to the club, carpark was full, went inside and could not find one person who looked old enough to drive, I left, never went back, guess I was in my mid to late 20's back then. :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, backrat said:

Really Samson and Thor? Like really? now were finding movie names?

Samson had long hair which was his power ( religion Christian references ) and he was seduced by Delilah only to lose it and ultimately meet his fate .. And Thor , good friend Noldus can tell us more knowing  better the Norse mythology ( I guess Marvel’s comics provide only half the truth 😁

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Depends how shitfaced they were,(I'm also talking about picking them up the first time) I've turned down 3 or 4 girls after picking them up at a night club, and then having to near on carry them to my car letter on, to take them home, (if I could get it out of them where they lived, if they were to drunk to reply, definitely not ), Rape is rape! it is just a question of right and wrong!  obviously  if i was already sleeping with them it is a different matter.

This is a long time ago, when I use to go clubbing, Back then (mid 80's) girls in their early teens would be let into the clubs, not that they looked it, so not only would they be rat-assed, they could well be underaged as well. I stopped going clubbing when I once got to the club, carpark was full, went inside and could not find one person who looked old enough to drive, I left, never went back, guess I was in my mid to late 20's back then. :) 

Thor has already fucked her on camera. She went to his room and climbed into his bed naked. How could that be rape? Also I'm pretty sure she is of legal age.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe he's annoyed that he fucked her once and now she thinks she can come strip and jump in his bed anytime she wants....

I would have no problem with that. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe he's annoyed that he fucked her once and now she thinks she can come strip and jump in his bed anytime she wants....

Oh, I did not know that he had already played  'hide the purple parcel' with her, kind of negates my previous comment then. (I don't have a sub), so have no idea who the girls in the multi occupier villas even are. Only Nelly I would recognise, and I've not seen her yet.(no free cams) :) 

These Russian guys don't seem to have much of a clue, or have little sex drive, if a chick had gotten into my bed I would have made the most of it, esp if we had already slept together. (Unless it was my daughters mum! the garlic, crosses, and the broomstick detection device usually keeps her away) ! :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Thor has already fucked her on camera. She went to his room and climbed into his bed naked. How could that be rape? Also I'm pretty sure she is of legal age.

Sadly my psychic device is broken, so I had no clue he had slept with her. Of course you are right, he  is a muppet, I would have errr felt duty bound, to give her a good time, if that had been me. :) 

(I don't have a sub, so not as informed as those who do, obviously) Thanks for the information. There has been many many times that Russian males have not responded to the 'girls making advances' on them, going back years, I put i down to it not being in the script, and they were told in advance on how they should respond, or not, either that, or they are a clueless bunch of muppets who can't take a hint. :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moules said:

via a door at the extreme right of the image in 2-6.  This door must lead to the street.

It's the garage, Bogan probably has an office set up in there, like he had in B4's garage

il y a 33 minutes, Sergio a dit :

journée chargée pour Dumb and Dumber, toujours pas rentré de tôt ce matin

Se sont décidés à aller chercher ou draguer des nanas locales ou autres mais pas des filles de RLC 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Samson had long hair which was his power ( religion Christian references ) and he was seduced by Delilah only to lose it and ultimately meet his fate .. And Thor , good friend Noldus can tell us more knowing  better the Norse mythology ( I guess Marvel’s comics provide only half the truth 😁

No, here is Samson the guy with black hair and Thor the guy with blonde hair. Its seems that the blond has longer hair. A new experience for Holly a guy with long blonde hair. 👱‍♂️ Like Sigurd/Siegfried and Gudrun/Kriemhild, the major figure on the Germanic heroic legend and his wife. 🥰