B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

More than $40 billion of your taxpayer dollars being spent very near there.  But, yeah geography is like kryptonite to an American.  You're rocking the stereotype 

I wouldn't know that Georgia even existed if wasn't for a The Grand Tour Special and Documentaries about Stalin. 🤣

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, moules said:

So contrary to reports, Olivia and Ulyana did not return to Russia hen they left B-4.  Fiora was supposedly the only one who remained in Barcelona.  Very likely, Harley is also still in Barcelona.  ddhm will be pleased!

To be precise, the report was they left for Georgia and from there were heading to Russia, as no flights between western europe and Russia.

Ready to watch the replay of my favorite tenant when time allows 😋😋

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ready to watch the replay of my favorite tenant when time allows 😋😋

It was nice to see Ulyana again, and I only wish she was still a tenant, but can't anyone tell me who was the girl in the Yellow Jacket, what a nice sexy body on her

18 hours ago, maxfactor said:

More than $40 billion of your taxpayer dollars being spent very near there.  But, yeah geography is like kryptonite to an American.  You're rocking the stereotype 

I know that this fucking idiot President is sending all that money to Ukraine and I do know where Ukraine is.

More of the same bullshit from the little princess Di, and her overprotective BF, this time he intentionally blocks the camera with his back. This is the third time in two days this shit has happened. Time to send that dude packing or both of them if do not wish to participate in the project that she joined and signed a contract, and is being payed to be in.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

More of the same bullshit from the little princess Di, and her overprotective BF, this time he intentionally blocks the camera with his back. This is the third time in two days this shit has happened. Time to send that dude packing or both of them if do not wish to participate in the project that she joined and signed a contract, and is being payed to be in.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Again just now they fucked again in Kylie and Rus bathroom.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Again just now they fucked again in Kylie and Rus bathroom.

I know that makes times hiding from the cameras on purpose, that is just plain flipping off the voyeurs who pay the bills. RLC should either fine her or send them packing.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM