B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

Really we are just going to play cards with no stakes ??? Let us say STRIP POKER or what ever game your playing as the veterans have to teach the newbies what RLC is all about. C=mon Boring as fuck this is with out nothing to lose. Why even waste our time and yours ??? I see the perfect little Princess DI went to bed and why am I not surprised ? Do you really have to ask after the shit her and her BF pulled???

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

and his hair looks really stupid

Thx a bunch!...I've just had mine done like that...Because of Danny Boy I thought it was cool and I'd have to fight all the girls off with a stick...😏

• Haha 2

I guess this the rookie bullshit we have to endure before the reality of what is RLC is all about sets in with these participants. Riss break out the good shit and get this newbie hoary as hell. Tell Kyle she FO and lets get with the program. Time is a wasting here Kylie and quit being such selfish itch, Tou know this is what you really want. you do know that leaders help rookies achieve success. Are you really willing to help Lilif  become a  success she desires on RLC

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx a bunch!...I've just had mine done like that...Because of Danny Boy I thought it was cool and I'd have to fight all the girls off with a stick...😏

you need to wear the rabbit ears to complete your ensemble

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Rus has giving up on the ROOKIE that is Lilith because he knows this is it a lost cause. I agree she is a space eater. I have switched my feed to Eva 's place as it will be worth the time to watch. Kylie is such a jealous woman that Rus can not be the man he wants to be, so I will watch B-6 instead of B-5.