B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

More of the same bullshit from the little princess Di, and her overprotective BF, this time he intentionally blocks the camera with his back. This is the third time in two days this shit has happened. Time to send that dude packing or both of them if do not wish to participate in the project that she joined and signed a contract, and is being payed to be in.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think the link that you send doesn't have the timestamp.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I know that makes times hiding from the cameras on purpose, that is just plain flipping off the voyeurs who pay the bills. RLC should either fine her or send them packing.

I've just sent RLC another emails perhaps we should request them adding cameras also in there that might get them moving they still haven't replied to my emails.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I've just sent RLC another emails perhaps we should request them adding cameras also in there that might get them moving they still haven't replied to my emails.

I didn't get a reply either, they don't give a shit once they have your money. Obviously they didn't say anything to her either. I guess the rules don't apply to all of the participants equally.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I didn't get a reply either, they don't give a shit once they have your money. Obviously they didn't say anything to her either. I guess the rules don't apply to all of the participants equally.

Don't have my money and won't get it again until those two shit heads are moved out of B7 and away ftom B4...😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 45 minutes, kupa80 a dit :

Envoyons un e-mail collectivement, nous annulerons les adhésions. tant que vous ne réparez pas les cercles

J'ai envoyé un mail de protestation déjà , le deuxieme en deux jours , j'en ai marre de ces imbéciles et de ces participants qui nous en........nt   sans vaseline encore .

56 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Good thing FDR felt different than you in 1941

What does that have to do with our country going to shit right now, but these idiots in the white house send 40 billion to Ukraine. 

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What does that have to do with our country going to shit right now, but these idiots in the white house send 40 billion to Ukraine. 

FFS if you don't understand, then I can't fix stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1