B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Watching Di do an open bate this morning. She would probably look ok if she didn't inflate her lips. She looks like a fucking monkey with those lips. 😕

Instead of having what you are wishing and enjoying , you always need to degrade a person’s physical appearance .. I wonder if you have a beer belly that you are characterized as a “ fat man “ or grey hair and named “ old man “ or grandfather . You are keeping on going off rules  insulting tenants .. Their body , their freedom and choice to do what they like , we can say it doesn’t look nice or it makes her lose her femininity or whatever but calling someone a name - and you do it to many tenants - shows disrespect to the people who provide for your 1$ per day as you say . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching Di do an open bate this morning. She would probably look ok if she didn't inflate her lips. She looks like a fucking monkey with those lips. 😕

Do you have a time stamp? 

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Instead of having what you are wishing and enjoying , you always need to degrade a person’s physical appearance .. I wonder if you have a beer belly that you are characterized as a “ fat man “ or grey hair and named “ old man “ or grandfather . You are keeping on going off rules  insulting tenants .. Their body , their freedom and choice to do what they like , we can say it doesn’t look nice or it makes her lose her femininity or whatever but calling someone a name - and you do it to many tenants - shows disrespect to the people who provide for your 1$ per day as you say . 

Blah, blah,blah.....you are so funny. 😂

Blah, blah,blah.....you are so funny. 😂

I am doing my best to keep the forum in a pleasant mood and not complaining when I don’t  get what I particularly wish …

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

non sembra che ci sia qualcosa di giusto con rlc in questi giorni

Many think so, however, the bullshit we see is good for RLC so you accept everything. I asked to have the cams fixed in Oks and Karen's room, the only bedroom that does not have a cam facing the front, and on May 22nd they replied: "Your message has been forwarded to the relevant RLC Department.". I keep saying that on day 10 my subscription expires

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Many think so, however, the bullshit we see is good for RLC so you accept everything. I asked to have the cams fixed in Oks and Karen's room, the only bedroom that does not have a cam facing the front, and on May 22nd they replied: "Your message has been forwarded to the relevant RLC Department.". I keep saying that on day 10 my subscription expires

all you can do is keep sending them emails and cross your fingers that they respond.  i've sent at least 10 emails to them asking them to fix the cams that are pointed at the foot of the bed going up to the head of the bed, trying to explain to them that the cameras at the foot of most beds are zoomed in way to far.  Their response was, we will forward this to the appropriate department.  it sucks a person has to send so many emails before the finally respond to one.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

all you can do is keep sending them emails and cross your fingers that they respond.  i've sent at least 10 emails to them asking them to fix the cams that are pointed at the foot of the bed going up to the head of the bed, trying to explain to them that the cameras at the foot of most beds are zoomed in way to far.  Their response was, we will forward this to the appropriate department.  it sucks a person has to send so many emails before the finally respond to one.

I am not surprised at all that the appropriate department takes long time to respond to people requests and fix the cameras because the guy in charge is so busy 24/7 playing musical chairs with turning the free cams on and off in all apartments 😄  I don't know when he sleeps 🤔 🤔

• Haha 1