B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC is always slow at Mondays. They haven't updated Di leaving the project yet and remove the Martina vacation tag.

I think they will probably do a global update with the probable departure of Kylie and Rus tomorrow
Maybe also the reopening of B6

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think they will probably do a global update with the probable departure of Kylie and Rus tomorrow
Maybe also the reopening of B6

I was thinking about this possibility. I don't know much about web services but I think that isn't that expensive to do an update today and another when  B6 reopen. Let the site without an update to me looks bad specialty with a tenant missing .

Just a personal observation … Samson got the girl , mission accomplished , after “ suffering / struggling / torturing “ he finally got to fuck her .. As any man who respects himself , he succeeded his original hunting .. with the right tactic , it will only be now Loraine “ hunting “ him ..therefore , all the “ field “ is free for new adventures .. enough of stupid games from Loraine .. I still though can’t make the official score Thor 2 - Samson 1 as it was never clearly seen on camera the penetration ..unofficially , Samson fucked the most difficult , the nicest and the biggest diva of them all .. Whose next ? 😋😋😋

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just a personal observation … Samson got the girl , mission accomplished , after “ suffering / struggling / torturing “ he finally got to fuck her .. As any man who respects himself , he succeeded his original hunting .. with the right tactic , it will only be now Loraine “ hunting “ him ..therefore , all the “ field “ is free for new adventures .. enough of stupid games from Loraine .. I still though can’t make the official score Thor 2 - Samson 1 as it was never clearly seen on camera the penetration ..unofficially , Samson fucked the most difficult , the nicest and the biggest diva of them all .. Whose next ? 😋😋😋

On cam 3-10 was clear that he penetrated her, even took the condom off. A replay link was posted in that time.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

On cam 3-10 was clear that he penetrated her, even took the condom off. A replay link was posted in that time.

I accept the incident but still , due to the “ really obvious trying “ not to show the absolute zero , it remains in my archives as Thor 2 - Samson 0 .. Samson should try harder for an open session 😆😆

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

"nicest".  In what way? Beauty only takes you so far.  She's a snake.

• Upvote 3