B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

RLC never leaves an apartment without a name, and they name with the name of the participants, as there are no participants at the moment, so the apartment is taken offline
In fact this has always been the logic of RLC
It will be back online as soon as the next participants arrive, which will happen soon enough, otherwise they can also renovate the apartment with moving cameras or adding others, you never know, maybe they are listening  their customers 😁

When Di was going to have sex off camera i sent them an email asking them to add a camera in the laundry room and toilet in the main bedroom as that's where Di and her guy had sex.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

When Di was going to have sex off camera i sent them an email asking them to add a camera in the laundry room and toilet in the main bedroom as that's where Di and her guy had sex.

Maybe they can install in the laundry but in the toilet I think they will never install there.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they can install in the laundry but in the toilet I think they will never install there.

Lol if RLC was so angry with the number of complaints who knows what might go on in their heads. Surely they know of all the drugs going on in there as well.

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm not sure if this is a real priority because apart from Di, not many people use it, and watching people put clothes in the washing machine is not very exciting
Especially it would be known if RLC did what they are asked 😁
RLC has some logic to toilets so I'm not sure they want to add any camera in this room
On the other hand, there is a way to better manage the view in the living room without revealing the exterior, which would prevent us from looking halfway at people.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm not sure if this is a real priority because apart from Di, not many people use it, and watching people put clothes in the washing machine is not very exciting
Especially it would be known if RLC did what they are asked 😁
RLC has some logic to toilets so I'm not sure they want to add any camera in this room
On the other hand, there is a way to better manage the view in the living room without revealing the exterior, which would prevent us from looking halfway at people.

I think they should work on the cam angles in the kitchen. Is one of their worst besides the pool area of B7. 

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

After lesbian couple now we will get a gay couple?

That would be something different that RLC has never had yet.  Don't think they've had any chicks-with-dicks yet either.   

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2022 at 10:50 PM, Daleys said:

Or perhaps RLC has plans for this apartment.

What plans? It is a lively apartment. Many parties took place there. They should keep it! We need 2 new couples, who are getting along well and bring in some friends for parties. Any better suggestions?

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 9:04 AM, Catmaster said:

What plans? It is a lively apartment. Many parties took place there. They should keep it! We need 2 new couples, who are getting along well and bring in some friends for parties. Any better suggestions?

I was referring to having it a permanent couples apartment. No sign of it been online anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

After having lesbian couples on RLC there were rumours, that a gay couple might follow soon. But it hasn't yet.

On VHTV the had / have gay couples and trans people, but it wasn't too successful, I think.

Maybe there's still hope for Samson & Thor.    Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

• Haha 5