B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

Just now, Daleys said:

Or perhaps RLC has plans for this apartment.

With Luna and Zac they notified that they closed the apartment, I think now they would do the same. Unless they are going to do some repairs like they did in B1.

7 hours ago, Daleys said:

The fact RLC removed the apartment it looks like it won't be anytime soon.

RLC never leaves an apartment without a name, and they name with the name of the participants, as there are no participants at the moment, so the apartment is taken offline
In fact this has always been the logic of RLC
It will be back online as soon as the next participants arrive, which will happen soon enough, otherwise they can also renovate the apartment with moving cameras or adding others, you never know, maybe they are listening  their customers 😁

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

RLC never leaves an apartment without a name, and they name with the name of the participants, as there are no participants at the moment, so the apartment is taken offline
It will be back online as soon as the next participants arrive, which will happen soon enough, otherwise they can also renovate the apartment with moving cameras or adding others, you never know, maybe they are listening  their customers 😁

and since Svetlana came to clean while K&R was still there, the probability is high that it will happen today or very soon

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

and since Svetlana came to clean while K&R was still there, the probability is high that it will happen today or very soon

Maybe Svetlana will move in and be the new tenant.  A larger size girl with some meat on the bones would certainly be a change than watching toothpicks in the villa.    :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Wondering at the status of B6 on Camcaps, as they usually appear under Archived Apartments and this one, B5, remains as a ?, while B6 disappeared the moment the participants left the project.

Does it take some considerable time for an apartment to move from live to archived? Eva was gone before I had even read that she had left on camcaps, and while many knew it was likely I only was aware of her departure when I read it on RLC itself. All very sudden. 

These three at least have their apartment thread still on hold, so comments can be seen. 

19 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Wondering at the status of B6 on Camcaps, as they usually appear under Archived Apartments and this one, B5, remains as a ?, while B6 disappeared the moment the participants left the project.

Does it take some considerable time for an apartment to move from live to archived? Eva was gone before I had even read that she had left on camcaps, and while many knew it was likely I only was aware of her departure when I read it on RLC itself. All very sudden. 

These three at least have their apartment thread still on hold, so comments can be seen. 

I think its usually within a few days, no fixed timeline, when the forum admin have time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

The word on the street is the next inhabitants of B5 will be Iron Man and Wolverine to compete with B7 as comic book characters are so popular on RLC.          Lol.

After lesbian couple now we will get a gay couple?