B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

1 minute ago, Sean_G said:

Russ has Zara and Dana fully engaged. He seems to be the life of the party. kylie has to have eyes like a hawk.

Especially after the two women saw the size of his cock early this morning laying in Luna's bed. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Krity begin the clean up. I totally, the house is a complete mess and shouldn't be the job for the Cleaning Lady. 

Who's Krity?

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Was Tweet's room prepared for a new tenant? Like, new sheets and towel on the bed?

Yes it was 🛏️

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Especially after the two women saw the size of his cock early this morning laying in Luna's bed. 

They saw it last night in the spa he wasn't hiding it

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy is such an attention whore. She needs to be the lead in all the parties she attends. I think Alana is a little sick of it thus leaving last night around Midnight with Lavika. 

I think Alana had a personal appointment today.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy is such an attention whore. She needs to be the lead in all the parties she attends. I think Alana is a little sick of it thus leaving last night around Midnight with Lavika. 

Alana left because she is a bore.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I think that in the big RLC building, there is some mental handicapped thinking about how to make this circus more interesting and they have come up with this thing of mixing all the flats together to see if anything happens, my petty opinion is that it is a big bullshit, who knows how long it will take for them to realise this, knowing them at least a few months

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think that in the big RLC building, there is some mental handicapped thinking about how to make this circus more interesting and they have come up with this thing of mixing all the flats together to see if anything happens, my petty opinion is that it is a big bullshit, who knows how long it will take for them to realise this, knowing them at least a few months

I think they have run out of ideas. Many of us could write better scripts for the apartments and villas than what they come up with.