B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Esmi, Karol, Alana and Lavika

Holly is still on vacation

Counting B7 in this becuase everybody has been running back and forth between B4 and B7 all day

And what if she doesn't even come back and just leaves, as happened with Tweety in December?

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, what you're saying doesn't really make sense
If that was really the case, RLC would have put Luna in a downstairs bedroom leaving Tweety and Holly in the penthouse, if RLC did it differently it's because they have their own logic, and if they're moving Luna again somewhere else , is that they still have their own logic, because I don't think that Luna leaves the project but that she will join B2

so we may have some changes in the next few days, especially if Holly leaves the project soon, this could mean the potential arrival of at least three participants
It is enough that they want to live together and not separately, which makes Luna perhaps the best choice to make to allow it to be done.

1.)  I don't think it was intended that Luna would get the penthouse.  Remember after she arrived, she said she just had broken up with her bf because he had cheated on her.  She also took a week to unpack.  (And not a good sign for a participant to be monogamous.)

2.) The prime bedrooms in RLC GOV apartments are, IMO,  1.) the penthouse;  2.) Kristy's room in B-2;  3.) Lorraine's room in B-4;  4.) R*K's room in B-5;  5.) the sisters' room in B-1.  The first four all have en suite bathrooms   IMO, all five should be participants with high cam scores, or the potential of having high cam scores.  (There is no prime bedroom in B-7, and B-6 has only one bedroom.)

3.) The next three participants, IMO, were in B-7 over the weekend.  A&L, and Kim.

4.) The 'experiment 'with Thor and Samson does not seem to be working.  Again, IMO.  I think they do better with girls such as Holly, Tweety, Lorraine, Kristy  than with 'newer' girls.  K&O now interact with them very little.  

5.) I personally think we have not seen the end of Tweety's and Holly's participation in the project.  They will take extended vacations from time-to-time, but will return for the money.  And RLC will welcome their return, until they become stale.  I now think they were moved from the penthouse when tweety said to them she would be going on another extended vacation, like her multi-country tour previously.

6.) I offer no explanation for Radi re-appearing B-2 today. I believe she knows Cleopatra quite well from the Barcelona club scene, so it was not as if she was looking for her. 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it would be easier if you saw it yourself 🤣

For all I know I would say Esenia, Venera, Linda, Katie, Gyana, Leora and Masha 😁

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

well I have a job I don't have time to sit on my ass like you by the way I wasn't asking you😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

1.)  I don't think it was intended that Luna would get the penthouse.  Remember after she arrived, she said she just had broken up with her bf because he had cheated on her.  She also took a week to unpack.  (And not a good sign for a participant to be monogamous.)

2.) The prime bedrooms in RLC GOV apartments are, IMO,  1.) the penthouse;  2.) Kristy's room in B-2;  3.) Lorraine's room in B-4;  4.) R*K's room in B-5;  5.) the sisters' room in B-1.  The first four all have en suite bathrooms   IMO, all five should be participants with high cam scores, or the potential of having high cam scores.  (There is no prime bedroom in B-7, and B-6 has only one bedroom.)

3.) The next three participants, IMO, were in B-7 over the weekend.  A&L, and Kim.

4.) The 'experiment 'with Thor and Samson does not seem to be working.  Again, IMO.  I think they do better with girls such as Holly, Tweety, Lorraine, Kristy  than with 'newer' girls.  K&O now interact with them very little.  

5.) I personally think we have not seen the end of Tweety's and Holly's participation in the project.  They will take extended vacations from time-to-time, but will return for the money.  And RLC will welcome their return, until they become stale.  I now think they were moved from the penthouse when tweety said to them she would be going on another extended vacation, like her multi-country tour previously.

6.) I offer no explanation for Radi re-appearing B-2 today. I believe she knows Cleopatra quite well from the Barcelona club scene, so it was not as if she was looking for her. 

i think luna was intended for the penthouse but then alexandra and lucian showed up and they are very tight with nelly and bogdan so i believe they are moving luna to b2 and alexandra and lucian will destroy b4 with all their constant drugs and partying.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Marlene said to Luna that Kristy really doesn’t like Daniel, she thinks he’s a strange man.

He is full on Creepy!!!! DD talks of his conquests and of the 4 I have seen he doesn't get it up or keep it up ...Holly pushed him away quickly and in the Bea and so called 4 some attempt (kylie, Russ Bea) he could not get it up there either ...he is a sad , creepy joke ... likely only value is a drug dealer contact ..  They must have had Ectasy last night to last that long ... 

too many opinions but he is fucking creepy ,  douche bag ... and as was pointed out  these girls see it , know it and hopefully will get squeezed out ...

• Upvote 1