B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zara is the Best Girl.

This morning she went to B7 to take a shower. She used the O&K bathroom. Instead of using the shower were we can barely see them she used the shower in the bathtub. 😋

Just such a shame she didn't take the vibrator with her.  She and Dana must be hoping the water is back on soon 😀

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Just such a shame she didn't take the vibrator with her.  She and Dana must be hoping the water is back on soon 😀

Zaba just washed her feet in the shower so I think is back.

Amira, last night she had a fight with her Italian boyfriend, she says she is doing a job that also allows him to take holidays, he surprised him saying that he will come to see her on June 7, she is angry because she says she has to work for at least a month, I don't know if she was really honest in explaining what kind of work she is doing

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

0720 Holly left B4 with her suitcase  after 202 days 
Have a nice trip to Bali, take care and all the best
Welcome back

She only took small suitcase she put big one under stairs

On 5/24/2022 at 2:32 AM, thinga69 said:

Forom the current cast I think the best match for K&R would be Marlene.

She's the one doing face fuck and deep throat. Rus would love it.

But Kylie never shares her husband ..so , this never gonna happen ..

On 5/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to comment on moving Luna to B2.  I am a fan of Luna as I am a fan of Karol and Esmi. 

In this case, I think RLC treats Luna differently than the other girls. My theory is that there is a girl who will arrive in the next few days and supposedly staying in B2 in the room that Luna is occupying now and that tells us she is a new participant or repeater who is not very popular ( I don't know why RLC won't put the new girl in the guestroom of B4 instead of the penthouse). But Luna after she came back from her trip she requested from RLC to move to another apartment close to downtown and be away from the noisy parties in B4 & B7.  

RLC granted her request and moved her to B2. I respect all members of CC from different countries especially from Europe but I found it strange or weird that RLC granted Luna's request (according to my theory). On the other side, Radi asked RLC few times to move from B4 to another apartment but unfortunately RLC didn't listen to her and most of us know how Radi wasn't happy at all in B4 in her last month or so at the villa.  Also what happened with Tata in B5. I guess RLC wouldn't have listened to Tata if she requested to move to another apartment. 

The way I see it is that RLC treats the participants differently if they are from a country other than Russia or Ukraine.  

We only have Moldovan ( Loraine ) , Belarus that aren’t currently with RLC  if I am right , Luna who is English , Bruno who is from Latin America , Martina and Alberto who are Spanish  and the Czech residents ( Linda & Tibor ) .. I also heard the talks and Luna was clear that she was told from RLC that she will be in B4 for 3-4 weeks , I think the rush to move her out was that Amira confirmed her trip very late and when  she was already on her way to the airport , Svetlana moved her Tui he’s out so the room will be ready for her .. In any case , Amira will keep the penthouse room amazingly tidy and clean ( even the bathroom I believe ) as she’s very good on that but unless she steps up her game , it will be as boring as the sharing duo of Holly/Tweety .. Even Olya who was the last “ this is my room “ and keeping it clean and tidy transform to incredible cum swallower and cum drank girl on her last 72 hours in the villa ..If Amira is in Barcelona to have rent free , all heat will be rightfully on her as good friend timber said .. this is the villa , it needs Thor / Samson type of girls , Marlene , Oks , and yes a couple of girls to keep balance by being less adventurous .. finally we have gotten the s parties and fun back , more unpredictable nights are needed ..As Alana said to Luna “ I don’t like the villa so much , in the end , there are boys who end up in the rooms sleeping with the girls ( careful , not having sex , just sleeping ) , who says this ? The girl that keeps Kristy away from having fun by sharing the master bedroom in B2 and luckily Kristy the last weeks tries to behave more as a GOV …

4 hours ago, moules said:

Yes, you can manipulate Indonesian visas, by buying an outbound ticket  to another destination.  However, she left with FEWER clothes than she took with her on her supposed five day vacation in Amsterdam.  (It's warmer in Bali than it is in Dam Square).  I watched her going out the front door on replay, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, after all that packing.

In the RLC universe, there are stars and there is the supporting cast.  The stars like Leora and Masha drive the subscriptions, not the supporting cast.  Do you think Zaba is more important than Holly from an RLC subscription standpoint?

I believe Masha is one of your favorites, and it seems to me, she does pretty much what she damn well pleases.  Do you think Luna will become a star?  She said she wanted to leave B-4 because of all the parties!  And you posted that you hoped she would host parties at the villa with her local friends!  Maybe she can become a Leora type star, if she follows the Radi model.  But you don't like the Radi model.

Radi was a camera addicted , her only interest was to be top cams and compete Leora ..other than being an exhibitionist , always naked and masturbating without a purpose , I don’t know what she offered as a participant ..yes , RLC treated her like shit , I admit she was very popular because it is quite obvious that RLC people want and prefer to see lonely women , isolated and naked so as to feel they have someone next to them , it is in my humble opinion and judgment that the girls who are alone and have no commitments are more preferred than for example watching some fantastic interactions we watched the last days between Thor and Holly , the constant trying of Samson to finally have Loraine , so many real life things happen but the interest and top cams is going to isolated and lonely girls because the subscribers just have the girls  as their company or they are “ offering “ their company  to them …Masha will always be my best because after 7 years with RLC she isn’t boring , she always brings something new in the table , you simply don’t know what to expect .

The way I see it , Venera could become a star , Marlene could become a star , surprisingly , I believe Esmi could become a star ..all the rest , I don’t know if they are offering anything different of what the definition of GOV is but still , as I have said , whoever isn’t seeing Barcelona as a place to have fun , enjoy , get crazy and simply close the eyes and live the adventure , at the same time make thousand of euros and if you are clever one learn the Spanish language and improve your English , I don’t know what they are doing there.

You want to see clever people ? Clever are Leora who for almost 3 years she is managing to keep the interest alive using her 9 years cameras experience , a woman without real friends , real life and her only concern is how to make more money to drive a comfortable life , Masha is a clever one but she worked her ass through difficult times , she learned the language ( Italian )  and she struggled depression and loneliness but she made it with the company  of her cats and in the end being improvised for ideas , Linda and Tibor / Martina and Alberto have managed to stay for such a long time by being and have great and happy on cameras life ...

The day that RLC will manage to survive without Leora and Masha , they will be able,  I believe , to know that their business will manage to stay on air for many years to come .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

If I didn't expect to return to a place where nearly all my clothes are stored, I wouldn't leave them there.  Holly has a place in Barcelona where she can take her clothes.   The same place she was at during her so-called vacation in Amsterdam. 

Why would RLC give her a five day vacation, allow her to return for two nights, allow her to put all her clothes in storage at the villa, if they did not expect her to return?  If she was not intending to return,  RLC, like any business, would have told her to leave the project BEFORE she went on her five day vacation.

Both Holly and Tweety are well known to buy cloths where ever they go, it's also not Holly's first time going to Bali for an extended period of time. RLC could be sending her other cases at a later date also, there's plenty of reasons as to why she didn't take them. I'm also pretty sure she doesn't have a place Barcelona. She travels far to much for it to be worth it, even keeping a place rented would be a waste of money, especially when she's saving to make her business. She would have been living with her boyfriend for the gap between her RLC stays, and she was back in Ukraine for a month or so before starting this stay.