B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

Does anyone have a theory about what happened. I first thought that Kylie and Rus were moving to fast for Kristy. But then, it was Kristy who started kissing Kylie first and it was Kristy who was trying to eat Eva's lips and suck her tits off. Go figure?

1 minute ago, philo said:

Does anyone have a theory about what happened. I first thought that Kylie and Rus were moving to fast for Kristy. But then, it was Kristy who started kissing Kylie first and it was Kristy who was trying to eat Eva's lips and suck her tits off. Go figure?

Kristy was never gonna go all the way...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, philo said:

I think Kristy wants to do things slown and sensual, K&R are fast to the action.

Kristy is X-Art and K&R are Brazzers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think Kristy wants to do things slown and sensual, K&R are fast to the action.

Kristy is X-Art and K&R are Brazzers.

That's the best analysis I have seen. Kristy is an artist.

I want to comment on moving Luna to B2.  I am a fan of Luna as I am a fan of Karol and Esmi. 

In this case, I think RLC treats Luna differently than the other girls. My theory is that there is a girl who will arrive in the next few days and supposedly staying in B2 in the room that Luna is occupying now and that tells us she is a new participant or repeater who is not very popular ( I don't know why RLC won't put the new girl in the guestroom of B4 instead of the penthouse). But Luna after she came back from her trip she requested from RLC to move to another apartment close to downtown and be away from the noisy parties in B4 & B7.  

RLC granted her request and moved her to B2. I respect all members of CC from different countries especially from Europe but I found it strange or weird that RLC granted Luna's request (according to my theory). On the other side, Radi asked RLC few times to move from B4 to another apartment but unfortunately RLC didn't listen to her and most of us know how Radi wasn't happy at all in B4 in her last month or so at the villa.  Also what happened with Tata in B5. I guess RLC wouldn't have listened to Tata if she requested to move to another apartment. 

The way I see it is that RLC treats the participants differently if they are from a country other than Russia or Ukraine.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Forom the current cast I think the best match for K&R would be Marlene.

She's the one doing face fuck and deep throat. Rus would love it.

The next question is who is the best match up for Kristy?

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to comment on moving Luna to B2.  I am a fan of Luna as I am a fan of Karol and Esmi. 

In this case, I think RLC treats Luna differently than the other girls. My theory is that there is a girl who will arrive in the next few days and supposedly staying in B2 in the room that Luna is occupying now and that tells us she is a new participant or repeater who is not very popular ( I don't know why RLC won't put the new girl in the guestroom of B4 instead of the penthouse). But Luna after she came back from her trip she requested from RLC to move to another apartment close to downtown and be away from the noisy parties in B4 & B7.  

RLC granted her request and moved her to B2. I respect all members of CC from different countries especially from Europe but I found it strange or weird that RLC granted Luna's request (according to my theory). On the other side, Radi asked RLC few times to move from B4 to another apartment but unfortunately RLC didn't listen to her and most of us know how Radi wasn't happy at all in B4 in her last month or so at the villa.  Also what happened with Tata in B5. I guess RLC wouldn't have listened to Tata if she requested to move to another apartment. 

The way I see it is that RLC treats the participants differently if they are from a country other than Russia or Ukraine.  

What I understood from Luna talking with Alana and Lavi this was prearranged. Since the begging she was suppose to stay a few weeks in B4 and them move to downtown. It wasn't sure witch apartment she was going.