B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

Just now, ddhm said:

Amira has been always one of my preferred ones , but really now , all these efforts and movements for Amira ? What’s going on ? .. 

Maybe she wanted to try stay in the villa and was offered the master since Luna was going to b2 anyways 🙂

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

They would even put apartments UM on every tenant switch in the past, which they aren't doing anymore.

Yes but with old tenants they really dont need to do that since they know the rules.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Was promised to Luna that her stay at B4 was temporary and that was going to be moved downtown.

IMHO I think (unless Luna wanted it) that this is another last minute stupidity from RLC. I think they both fit better the opposite way.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

They would even put apartments UM on every tenant switch in the past, which they aren't doing anymore.

It wouldn't be wise to go UM during a party, and Amira is a senior cast member she doesn't need instructions. 😜

Just now, costa049 said:

IMHO I think (unless Luna wanted it) that this is another last minute stupidity from RLC. I think they both fit better the opposite way.

No. Luna said it to Alana and Lavi, isn't a theory of mine.

• Confused 1