B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

È così male? eheh

Villa B7 does not look like an RLC villa but Bogdan and Nelly's home. He directs everything, he decides whether to clean the pool or not, he decides if the loudspeaker volume is ok (let's not forget that on the night of the Marvel party in B4 he shouted to turn the volume down while the night before in B7 they went on until 3 at night). For me it was a big mistake to combine the villas too much promiscuity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Sorry I didnt mean it like that, I dont mind if she "doesnt do much" I actually like girls who are just themself without constantly bating. It was just a reply to thinga because he would rather have Zaba in the room in b4 than having Holly move back in 🙂

I know my friend...you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got brainwashed into posting into that 'girls don't do much' scenario...I sorta know what generally floats your boat...It's just these guys who want the girls to jump through hoops for them, just so they can have their daily/hourly wank really boils my piss...😒

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Villa B7 does not look like an RLC villa but Bogdan and Nelly's home. He directs everything, he decides whether to clean the pool or not, he decides if the loudspeaker volume is ok (let's not forget that on the night of the Marvel party in B4 he shouted to turn the volume down while the night before in B7 they went on until 3 at night). For me it was a big mistake to combine the villas too much promiscuity

Good points that the way B7 runs is in complete influence of N&B.. the loud music on and off has been referred here exactly as you mention it as well.

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Right now Holly will be hated by all the girls from B4 and B7 who were ready to sacrifice themselves for Thor

I can't think of anyone who was willing to do that 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Good points that the way B7 runs is in complete influence of N&B.. the loud music on and off has been referred here exactly as you mention it as well.

I think double standards run high with them 2...Look at what Nelly can, and has, got away with, especially with Martina...Boggy can barely look at another girl without Nelly going ballistic...😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The weird thing between Loraine and Samson continues ..Let’s see if Holly’s presence affects their story somehow ..

I just want to know were this couple role play  will go.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Right now Holly will be hated by all the girls from B4 and B7 who were ready to sacrifice themselves for Thor

I think Thor and Holly have discussed in complete understanding and in exhaustion the RLC job .. They both understand the business , they know what’s at stake .. I think this is their secret , they have managed to walk a same path of fully understanding one another in very serious subjects and this makes them have formatted an incredible relationship ..two people who think alike I believe , it is just that all happened out of nowhere .. but they will do what’s best for business  and i think they will always have a great respect and understanding to one another , I think these two will always be next to the other , they simply like each other’s company ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That night in b4 I think it was because they were sitting outside in the backyard and they were being loud plus playing loud music, so to not have any complaints from neighbours I think thats why he told them to move inside. As long as they play the music inside or in the fitnessroom like they did later it's not a problem and he didnt say anything to that, as long as they keep the door to outside closed so it doesnt make to much noise for the surrounding neighbours.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think double standards run high with them 2...Look at what Nelly can, and has, got away with, especially with Martina...Boggy can barely look at another girl without Nelly going ballistic...😕

Poor Bogdan’s mistake though swallowing all for a woman who has repeatedly hurt him . but him , always there , next to the woman he loves , not giving up on her ..that’s why he is a great guy amongst other things .