B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

Just now, Fagen said:

That night in b4 I think it was because they were sitting outside in the backyard and they were being loud plus playing loud music, so to not have any complaints from neighbours I think thats why he told them to move inside. As long as they play the music inside or in the fitnessroom like they did later it's not a problem and he didnt say anything to that, as long as they keep the door to outside closed so it doesnt make to much noise for the surrounding neighbours.

It might be like that but that night , I think oks and Karen were sleeping if I remember correctly ..in any case , you can clearly  see that their presence is for sure keeping things under certain respected rules due to everyone knowing their history with RLC ..

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che Thor e Holly abbiano discusso in totale comprensione e sfinimento del lavoro RLC .. Entrambi capiscono il business , sanno cosa c'è in gioco .. Penso che questo sia il loro segreto, sono riusciti a percorrere lo stesso percorso per comprenderne appieno uno un altro in argomenti molto seri e questo fa sì che abbiano formato un rapporto incredibile ..due persone che la pensano allo stesso modo credo, è solo che è successo tutto dal nulla .. ma faranno ciò che è meglio per gli affari e penso che avranno sempre un grande rispetto e comprensione reciproca, penso che questi due saranno sempre uno accanto all'altro, semplicemente amano la reciproca compagnia..

I wonder how you can say all these things: either you understand what they are saying and you do not make us participate or you also make assumptions. Well if so, I disagree because body language doesn't tell me the same thing. Maybe I'm wrong but if Holly had been very much in love and physically attracted to Thor right now she would be sitting on his lap, attached like Samson and Loraine, not in the middle chair like a prima donna

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Mi chiedo come fai a dire tutte queste cose: o capisci quello che dicono e non ci fai partecipare o fai anche supposizioni. Ebbene, se è così, non sono d'accordo perché il linguaggio del corpo non mi dice la stessa cosa. Forse mi sbaglio, ma se Holly fosse stata molto innamorata e fisicamente attratta da Thor in questo momento, sarebbe seduta in grembo a lui, attaccata come Sansone e Loraine, non sulla sedia di mezzo come una prima donna

ok, I got it all wrong

This is really a beautiful story between   Thor and Holly ..whoever has lived such sudden adventures , can maybe understand my point .. summer , Barcelona , a villa , enjoying shisha , drinks , nice talks , kissing and cuddling , genuine and real moments which give you and create in your mind unforgettable memories .. an out of nowhere real life relationship which occurred on cameras , unexpectedly and will last even when these two people won’t be in our screens ..well done Holly and Thor .

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Fagan, but this such and such doesn't do much you guys keep posting really pisses me off!! These girls who don't do much are just going about they're daily life best they can with a shitload of cams pointing at them. They're not performing circus animals, and I'm 100% sure they're fulfilling any contracts they've signed. 

From where I'm sitting, doesn't do much means not bating every day pointing their pussy at the cam or getting involved in the fake shit shows...😒

Not that I watch now, but fuck all has changed...I'd much rather watch the girls acting normally, forming genuine friendships, bonding and having a laugh with each other and enjoying themselves...that's what I miss...and the showers 😏

Ok....who gave me the usual saddo emoji? Are you man enough to own up ha? I could hazzard a guess...or I could've just said 'I could guess'...but I was brushing up on my Scrabble words... double ZZ would be awesome...especially on a triple word score...sadly there're not 2 Z's in the game...🙄

Can you tell I'm bored shitless with RLC...🤣

The best is that both will continue with their lives , they will enjoy , live , experience , be crazy …Anything ..but at the end of the day , they will know that they can text , videocall , see and listen to one another and have good feelings again .. this is how you keep things open and interesting ,honesty and sharing all , nothing to be afraid that the friendship will remain .

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok....who gave me the usual saddo emoji? Are you man enough to own up ha? I could hazzard a guess...or I could've just said 'I could guess'...but I was brushing up on my Scrabble words... double ZZ would be awesome...especially on a triple word score...sadly there're not 2 Z's in the game...🙄

Can you tell I'm bored shitless with RLC...🤣

I am surprised he didn’t call you “ shill “…

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Fagan, but this such and such doesn't do much you guys keep posting really pisses me off!! These girls who don't do much are just going about they're daily life best they can with a shitload of cams pointing at them. They're not performing circus animals, and I'm 100% sure they're fulfilling any contracts they've signed. 

From where I'm sitting, doesn't do much means not bating every day pointing their pussy at the cam or getting involved in the fake shit shows...😒

Not that I watch now, but fuck all has changed...I'd much rather watch the girls acting normally, forming genuine friendships, bonding and having a laugh with each other and enjoying themselves...that's what I miss...and the showers 😏

Perfect! 😁

• Haha 1