B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

At this point, who knows whether Tweety ever went to Bali. 

Unlike the fictional trip to Amsterdam, Holly returned this time with a baggage check on her luggage, and wearing the same jacket and shorts she had on when she left.  And within several minutes of arriving, she and Thor were comparing tans on the terrace.   She did also bring two small shopping bags with presumably new clothes.

I would agree that she did not arrive from Bali, because that is about 20 hours total trip time with a change of planes in Istanbul, and she was too awake and playful with Thor to come from a trip of that duration.

Arrivals at Barcelona at about the time that Holly would have arrived to be at the villa at 00:45 with a checked suitcase,  and arriving from a warm weather location with beaches.

Nice  22:40

Amsterdam  22:45  << only because of the supposed trip to Amsterdam

Nice  22:45

Istanbul 22:55  << only because Tweety supposedly flew to Istanbul

Naples  23:00

Palma  23:05

So I'll bet my money on Nice, and the beaches of the French Riviera.

42 minutes ago, moules said:

At this point, who knows whether Tweety ever went to Bali. 

Unlike the fictional trip to Amsterdam, Holly returned this time with a baggage check on her luggage, and wearing the same jacket and shorts she had on when she left.  And within several minutes of arriving, she and Thor were comparing tans on the terrace.   She did also bring two small shopping bags with presumably new clothes.

I would agree that she did not arrive from Bali, because that is about 20 hours total trip time with a change of planes in Istanbul, and she was too awake and playful with Thor to come from a trip of that duration.

Arrivals at Barcelona at about the time that Holly would have arrived to be at the villa at 00:45 with a checked suitcase,  and arriving from a warm weather location with beaches.

Nice  22:40

Amsterdam  22:45  << only because of the supposed trip to Amsterdam

Nice  22:45

Istanbul 22:55  << only because Tweety supposedly flew to Istanbul

Naples  23:00

Palma  23:05

So I'll bet my money on Nice, and the beaches of the French Riviera.

If I were you I wouldn't make bets because I wouldn't want to lose my money 😁
Your biggest problem is that for you girls go directly from point A to point B, except that they can very well do a lot of things in between

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If I were you I wouldn't make bets because I wouldn't want to lose my money 😁
Your biggest problem is that for you girls go directly from point A to point B, except that they can very well do a lot of things in between

I have Weimar banknotes to back my bets.

The only thing for certain is that Holly sometimes wore a bikini top, and sometimes wore her heart-shaped pasties, and there are no detectable tan lines on the bottom.

Otherwise.  Heck, her first five day 'vacation' was on a yacht chartered by Tweety's guy, they stayed in Spanish waters.  Back for two days to pack up her room and store her clothes under the stairs.  The yacht continued on to St. Tropez or Cannes, and Holly rejoined Tweety, andTweety's guy for another five-days.  Tweety sails on. Holly resumes her tryst with Thor.  Maybe Sam and Masha will join the yacht in Naples, cruise the Amalfi Coast.  Maybe Eva will join Sam and Masha. Maybe Elvis will join Eva.   The saga continues.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I have Weimar banknotes to back my bets.

The only thing for certain is that Holly sometimes wore a bikini top, and sometimes wore her heart-shaped pasties, and there are no detectable tan lines on the bottom.

Otherwise.  Heck, her first five day 'vacation' was on a yacht chartered by Tweety's guy, they stayed in Spanish waters.  Back for two days to pack up her room and store her clothes under the stairs.  The yacht continued on to St. Tropez or Cannes, and Holly rejoined Tweety, andTweety's guy for another five-days.  Tweety sails on. Holly resumes her tryst with Thor.  Maybe Sam and Masha will join the yacht in Naples, cruise the Amalfi Coast.  Maybe Eva will join Sam and Masha. Maybe Elvis will join Eva.   The saga continues.

You should be hired by RLC to write the scrips. 😏🤣

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, fisherman said:

I’m not the one talking about buildings and door and window positions on a voyeur
site you go figure who the dumb one is. Shortage of sheep where you are nothing to do  

I'll send you some tissues
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

La grande question,ou Holly va rester,avec son Thor ou encore une fois RLC va se plier  et la ramener aB4 l.été dernier elle n'était pas la et B4 était bien a regarder ,..c'est bien beau toujours ramener les mêmes mais ...

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Holly coming back just shows what we've already know (well some of us). People here who say they know - know nothing 😉 

We know what the tenants say, if they lie or change plans we only find out when it happens.

• Like 1