B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

Loraine is trying to create expectation from us for something to happen. To me it is all bait.

To me is hard to believe that a woman like Loraine didn't had sex if him already. Even if she just wants to "know him better" or "going slow in the beginning of the relationship" they should already have gone to bed.

Or before having sex she wants first to know his parents and him hers? 🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he is only waiting to watch the sequel of “ Thor , Love And Thunder “ in some weeks to make his conclusions and I believe when the stealer of hearts departs Barcelona , he will pick it up again 😉

Of course, these are probabilities, there is a 50% that happens and another 50% that does not happen...🤷‍♂️

Just now, thinga69 said:

Loraine is trying to create expectation from us for something to happen. To me it is all bait.

To me is hard to believe that a woman like Loraine didn't had sex if him already. Even if she just wants to "know him better" or "going slow in the beginning of the relationship" they should already have gone to bed.

Or before having sex she wants first to know his parents and him hers? 🤣🤣🤣

Or she know he can not perform with all the steroids he's been taking 😅

il y a 9 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Mr. Blue Balls is trying hard and Loraine tease him as always...Prediction: He will sleep alone again 😉

Is this the same guy whom also had Marlene sleeping with him on his bed?

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Need another camera between the terrace and the pool, hard to see them from the far end of the pool cam. Loraine and Samson is there.

I said this to them and more cams on O&K's room. They gave the standard answer.

54 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Need another camera between the terrace and the pool, hard to see them from the far end of the pool cam. Loraine and Samson is there.

In general , many cameras are needed , for sure it will be improved with the months .

From replay, Bogdan motioned for Holly and Lilith to follow him up the stairs to the parking terrace.  They do.  It appears he wanted to show them something.  They did not go to B-4, although he could have showed them something at B-4 from the B-7 parking terrace.