B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Loraine seems to really enjoy Samson's company. She is smiling, laughing and generally seems more happy around him. Maybe even flirty. She touch him and stroak him quite often. There have been quite a bit of kissing and cuddling between them. But that's all, for now.

She's playing him....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

She's playing him....

Loraine has seemed quite tired, bored and almost depressed for a long time now, so it's really nice to see her enjoying herself again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Loraine seems to really enjoy Samson's company. She is smiling, laughing and generally seems more happy around him. Maybe even flirty. She touch him and stroak him quite often. There have been quite a bit of kissing and cuddling between them. But that's all, for now.

Young, dumb and full of cum.. She's got him eating out of her hand...

What horribly terrible the camera angles are around the pool and terrace areas of this villa. Most of the time you can't see the people who are in the area. What's wrong with RLC, are they completely stupid?

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

What horribly terrible the camera angles are around the pool and terrace areas of this villa. Most of the time you can't see the people who are in the area. What's wrong with RLC, are they completely stupid?

do we really need to take a vote on that question...? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

My girl is visiting them. ❤️Gina❤️

you know Ed2 I was looking at the 4 sad emoji's and I get it ...but the main reason is the shit show 'Bruno' and her 'together'  brought to RLC and we had had enough of that abuse and stupidity...

Gina's alcoholism does get messy ... However I will admit I was originally obsessed with her body, her sexiness and how this girl can rev up any party ... and that was fun to watch ...

so I can appreciate Gina for more good and fun, than the real horrible , messy moments she became a part of once Cunt boy came into her life ...   just wanted to say that after seeing the sad emoji's jumping on your comment .. 

• Like 1