Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He's mates with Bishop Stortford, Corporal Punishment and Major Incident. 

Or in his case Minor Infringement 🥴 

• Haha 4

On 5/25/2022 at 10:03 AM, Brokk! said:

There is little to be happy about it, Leora has already had problems in the past with some people who knew where she lived at the time of the first Russian apartment. Let's avoid doing this bullshit because then RLC or Leora herself could take measures that we will not be able to complain about.

But excuse me , it is Leora who has also shared her personal information with forum members , members that she has never stop talking , sending messages and in general being in contact .. As long as a participant allows a direct  contact with a forum member here , you can never be sure how this will be played out …Can you be sure that any person directly on contact with her wouldn’t perhaps out of frustration starts sharing personal information regarding her ? 

As I have said multiple times , as long as a tenant goes into direct contact , she opens a very dangerous door no matter how this person behaves or has been towards the participant . The information that are shared here at times can clearly indicate that there has been much  private contact so for me , it is simply a tenant’s mistake .There isn’t an easiest thing nowadays to find out any information about a particular tenant , the slightest public post can lead you to information after information and so on ..Most of regular posting forum members know exactly where the Barcelona apartments are situated for example , it isn’t now like in the past that with an RLC name and whatever others things , a tenant could hide the real id. The problem is mostly on the users / members / RLC subscribers who are “ sick “ trying to involve in their lives people who pay to watch for their entertainment and not having any connection with  them . 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3