Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

She's bored.

I think she needs some folding chairs to place around the bed for the forum members and make our requests known to her. She could get into her deep exhibitionist and really show her goods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

For those waiting excitedly for Paul to arrive and fuck Leora watch Dantez in action and consider that he is 10 times better at pleasing his woman than Paul!!!! Says it all!!!! 

Leora is better off fucking a vibrating piece of plastic than having Paul slobbering all over her!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have this strange urge to insert a quarter into something...I wonder why.

She's a cheap date. You'll get two dimes and a slug coming out from the rear.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

21 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora have a great night happy see you tomorrow and sweet dreams 😴

Good night and good morning to all with family and friends 

See you tomorrow 

Thanks 

Excited Aww GIF

Good Night Pulo

2 hours ago, van the man said:

For those waiting excitedly for Paul to arrive and fuck Leora watch Dantez in action and consider that he is 10 times better at pleasing his woman than Paul!!!! Says it all!!!! 

Leora is better off fucking a vibrating piece of plastic than having Paul slobbering all over her!!! 

You are being rational. (Don't change BTW)  Leora is emotionally tied to lucky Paul. She thinks what she things, does what she does and wants Paul when she's had every opportunity to dump him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

..and if you want passion, Venera and Lion are an exciting couple to watch.

Eva and Matvel are interesting. Watch them now because I don't think they will be around in 6 months.

Venera could suck a golf ball through a garden hose,  She is a lover of cum and is relentless in getting Lion's. The couple has company and lives a normal life except for doing things on cam.

Eva has a beautiful face. Sam blew either it or got dumped.  Poor bastard is stuck with Italy's left overs: Masha. A guy would have to get up at 4:00 in the morning to be the first guy to fuck Masha that day. I think she's hideous. She'll fuck anything that walks. But at least she is living on her own terms, eh?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2