B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

14 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Are you talking about the  girl from B7

I was talking about Gina, who first had the apartment known as B-6, until the Fighting between Gina and Bruno, her boyfriend, became too much, and they were forced to leave the apartment.

Gina is an alcoholic, perhaps even more of an alcoholic than Nelly, and was in an abusive relationship with Bruno, also known as Curly.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

could you pm me her onlyfans name please

All the shit that you've given her in this forum over the years and now your begging for her OnlyFans account? 🤣

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Noldus said:
Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25
Monica #2 10.02.2018 07.05.2018 B2 87
Monica #3 13.11.2019 13.03.2020 B4 122
Monica #4 14.09.2020 04.07.2021 B2 294

Her stays are longer and longer.  She more than doubled her time when comparing the lengths of stay #3 and stay #4.  Her goal will likely be to break Radi's record.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

could you pm me her onlyfans name please

If some people still aren't aware, Frank "I'm new to the forum" Zabba is HarleyFatboy.  If he's going to be begging for pictures, videos, social media accounts, etc then I think people need to be aware of that.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, moules said:

Her stays are longer and longer.  She more than doubled her time when comparing the lengths of stay #3 and stay #4.  Her goal will likely be to break Radi's record.

I'd rather see Kristy and Alana in the suite in B4 than Monica and Amira... They should swap apartments and beds...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Thanks Cupie, another good "behind the scenes" type of clip.   

It still amazes me that we do have such an open view into their entire life.  It's like if I was on RLC, I would be ok everyone watching me fuck, but honestly, for some things I want some privacy.  

At this point, I wonder why the toilets are outside the view of most all cams.  And hell, turn the sound on in the loo.  Go big or go home.    It does take a certain personality to expose themselves so fully to so many random people on the internet.

41 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

All the shit that you've given her in this forum over the years and now your begging for her OnlyFans account? 🤣

i don't know what you are talking about, you must have me confused with someone else, and i also wasn't begging for her onlyfans account either.

28 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

If some people still aren't aware, Frank "I'm new to the forum" Zabba is HarleyFatboy.  If he's going to be begging for pictures, videos, social media accounts, etc then I think people need to be aware of that.

lady, assuming you are a lady, i don't know what your hangup is with me, but i'm not this harleyfatboy you and others are accusing me of being.  i just asked for her onlyfans, i didn't beg for it. 

Just now, poncherello said:

Superb dance of Zara in the bathroom. Thanks Zara you will be the new Holly

lol not from the replays i've seen of her.  she goes out of her way to hide when she masturbates but she does give a glimpse at the cameras every now and then so i'll let her slide for now.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

lol non dai replay che ho visto di lei. fa di tutto per nascondersi quando si masturba, ma ogni tanto dà un'occhiata alle telecamere, quindi per ora la lascerò scivolare.

Unfortunately it still hides a little bit but sooner or later ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the fact remains that it is splendid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lol non dai replay che ho visto di lei. fa di tutto per nascondersi quando si masturba, ma ogni tanto dà un'occhiata alle telecamere, quindi per ora la lascerò scivolare.

I'll send you something in PM

• Like 1