B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

an old tired story....but A guy (Thor) shows up amongst the women and their cover ups begin, (Marlene covers those beautiful hangers and panties and ass )  

I don't want to rag on about this but I just don't care to see these dudes living in B4 so much and killing the the Sappho girly,natural, comfortable nudity girls  girlfriend's have on their own..

sure come over for parties,  dinners, try to fuck them all ... but every moment of the day they show up ... invite them over to B7  ( but here is the truth ....these girls are NOT interested in these hang abouts enough to go socialize at their place ...  

nothing we can do but I do not care for the vibe and mood  kill of the girls with these creepy pricks around ... as much of a creepy prick as I am, I would not exhaust these young girls hanging around too much...

they NEED girly , bonding time , if we ever want to enjoy girly, lesbee friends shows ...

these guys are, as someone pointed out, are too selfish and somewhat delusional thinking they are cool or wanted around so much  ( unless they are reading DD;s posts of praise ) 

Not sure you still have me blocked but I agree with this.  I don’t think this is working.  

Thor and Holly were fun but now I wonder if that was Holly making a grand gesture to her fans.  Like “he’s cute enough and I’m horny and excited to go to Bali so maybe I’ll let him fuck me … I’ll do it for my fans”.

The only way I think guys would work in these apartments would be if they all (guys and girls) were into lots of swinging and orgies and all of the residents in an apartment had strong connections outside of RLC.  I’m thinking a bit about the movie The Big Chill here … but more risqué.

Loraine back on her usual habits , whispering and hiding from cameras to the new girls ..pfff..

i correct as  they can be seen and heard from 2.9 .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine back on her usual habits , whispering and hiding from cameras to the new girls ..pfff..

Wonder what they are talking with her about, there seems to be something up.

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder what they are talking with her about, seems to be something up.

Loraine is the diva of divas …she controls ( she believes ) all .. we will see how her summer proceeds …

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I really miss that. Can someone record it and PM it to me please...Thx in advance...😏

• Haha 3

Wow I can here just to talk about that. Don't get me wrong Loraine because I know that you lurk here but, this bound of Loraine with Z&D looks like mom and daughters. 🤣🤣

The Master and the Apprentices.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still .. the question is very simple … how different  things were and what did the girls do more before the “ whatever characterization “ guys appeared ? Don’t you think that the girls are feeling nice with them around and they enjoy their presence  ? Or are they too 🤐🤐🤐 to show or express their frustration with the guys being around ? Because then we talk about girls who have no personality at all in order to open their mouth and speak of what they want .. at the end of the day , look at Amira , she doesn’t give a fuck of who’s around .. 

tired responses ... again they were joyful, joking, talking , had been sun bathing , some nudiity , mimimal clothing ... he came around ...all that vibe Ended 

and as far as before these 2 boys came around ... the girls were new and it all takes time for relationships to bond, to trust etc... so who knows their potential without these guys ... doesn't matter DD it is what it is now ... predictable from an old standpoint... guys being around has its pros and cons ... but these boys are crowding and show little respect for timing, space and .... my last comment on the subject 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1