Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

Attention, to whom this concerns.

I could go into a long winded rant here, about the image you see on your screens right now. About how myself and G-H - Especially G-H of course - Have said for a year now, that THIS was happening, THIS is what was being planned. 

Yet all we got in return, the more info we provided, were things like "Speculation", "Rumour", "Untrustworthy", "No proof", "Impossible", "No love left between them", "Purely platonic", "Imagination" etc etc.

Even "You're a liar".......

But a picture paints a thousand words, doesn't it. Already cuddled up on the couch.

So, with honorable mentions to The Earl, Patou and Jimbo, who have chipped in with good stuff of their own, i have to say mostly of course, to GAG-HER -

I think this totally vindicates the two of us. Cheers Old Boy!!
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

So for the boys in the corner,  the travel plan was : june 1st  Krasnoyarsk to moscow,  stay hotel overnight  , then train to minsk  belarus,  then car journey from minsk to prague ( driver change while in poland). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Es wird eine großartige Nacht der Liebe 

Ihr Wort in Gottes Gehörgang. ! Es kann aber auch sein daß erst mal nicht allzuviel passiert . Durch die lange Trennung ist doch bestimmt eine gewisse Entfremdung und Unsicherheit ,wie man sich verhalten soll , eingetreten. Kennt man doch auch aus der persönlichen Perspektive nach langer Abwesenheit der Partner-innen. Hoffentlich verliert sich das bald und die alte Vertrautheit

stellt sich wieder ein. 

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ihr Wort in Gottes Gehörgang. ! Es kann aber auch sein, daß erst mal nicht allzuviel passiert. Durch die lange Trennung ist doch bestimmt eine gewisse Entfremdung und Unsicherheit, wie man sich verhalten soll, eingetreten. Kennt man doch auch aus der persönlichen Perspektive nach langer Abwesenheit der Partnerinnen. Hoffentlich verliert sich das Glatzkopf und die alte Vertrautheit

stellt sich wieder ein. 

Ich habe nichts von einem " Glatzkopf " geschrieben. Muß wohl an der Übersetzung liegen