Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

7 hours ago, DWI said:

You're probably right tle, but the lack of Martina's on-camera bi-sexual trysts is beginning to wear a bit thin and is possibly lowering her fan base and subs who pay a lot of attention to her and Alberto's apartment. I'm spending a lot less time watching her apartment now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for constant lesbian sex. I do enjoy her non-sexual on-cam parties with Candela and friends...they're fun. My current feeling is how much Martina and Alberto fucking every day do we need to see over and over and over again? For me its getting a little boring. Another question I have is why don't we see her in erotic situations with other women if supposedly her sexual activities with Nelly are over? Did she just stop having bisexual adventures with women all together? Or is she still in love with Nelly, still having sex with her, but for some reason is keeping it off-cam? Of course these questions have been posed many, many times on this forum but the lack of any real explanation still exists...most is pure speculation. I think the time has come for Martina to come clean with the subs as to what is going on with her relationship with Nelly in no uncertain terms and to make sure whatever she says is "translated" accurately. She knows how to do that quite easily...she owes it to her subs. She could speak English to one of her friends on cam...pretty easy for her to do that because she is pretty fluent in English when she wants to be. Of course, she could feel its private stuff and doesn't feel she owes us shit...that would be unfortunate for us.

Martina use to bring Nelly to the apartment and the bedroom 💋💋 while Alberto was playing with the Play Station and we like that (the bedroom part LOL) but Martina don't do it because she didn't want Bogdan to watch them on the RLC (bad for us because of Bogdan) so now Martina is learning how to park in parking lot all over Barcelona with Nelly as a teacher, it seen more difficult to park the weekend night....LOL, it takes a lot of hand movements, it seems

Have fun and let hope that Martina can bring back Nelly for passionate long kiss and long hand every where.....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DWI said:

You're probably right tle, but the lack of Martina's on-camera bi-sexual trysts is beginning to wear a bit thin and is possibly lowering her fan base and subs who pay a lot of attention to her and Alberto's apartment. I'm spending a lot less time watching her apartment now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for constant lesbian sex. I do enjoy her non-sexual on-cam parties with Candela and friends...they're fun. My current feeling is how much Martina and Alberto fucking every day do we need to see over and over and over again? For me its getting a little boring. Another question I have is why don't we see her in erotic situations with other women if supposedly her sexual activities with Nelly are over? Did she just stop having bisexual adventures with women all together? Or is she still in love with Nelly,still having sex with her, but for some reason is keeping it off-cam? Of course these questions have been posed many, many times on this forum but the lack of any real explanation still exists...most is pure speculation. I think the time has come for Martina to come clean with the subs as to what is going on with her relationship with Nelly in no uncertain terms and to make sure whatever she says is "translated" accurately. She knows how to do that quite easily...she owes it to her subs. She could speak English to one of her friends on cam

What the hell happened with this post?  I thought OMG this is a huge post with lots to unpack, but you seem to be repeating yourself over and over.  Cut and paste not working on your computer?

Anyway for those who truly know me, you know that I sympathize with much of what DUI has written.  Clearly he is frustrated.

You can’t watch this apartment looking for great sex.  Right now we are not seeing that.  The only way to follow Martina is to take a big picture view.  This is a woman who is working diligently to improve her lot in life.  She is not planning the next trip to Bali.  This is a woman who is sexually adventurous.  She wants more and wants to know if sex with Alberto is the best it gets?  She adores Alberto but is not willing yet to settle for him. She wants to explore and have fun.  She is concerned about this guy who loves her and cares for her and is like a dad or a brother to her … but she is wondering if he is the one.  Alberto is trying.  He senses he needs to do more.  

The fundamental question is how will all this shake out?  To me this is the real drama worth watching.  Sadly, these things take time.  I’m not sure it’s worth $45/month at this point.  But if you are watching this apartment to see great sex, you are making a mistake as there is a lot of good sex in at least 4 or 5 other apartments.  But if you are watching this apartment to see a love story unfold … for better or worse … then stay tuned and keep reupping your subs.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What the hell happened with this post?  I thought OMG this is a huge post with lots to unpack, but you seem to be repeating yourself over and over.  Cut and paste not working on your computer?

Anyway for those who truly know me, you know that I sympathize with much of what DUI has written.  Clearly he is frustrated.

You can’t watch this apartment looking for great sex.  Right now we are not seeing that.  The only way to follow Martina is to take a big picture view.  This is a woman who is working diligently to improve her lot in life.  She is not planning the next trip to Bali.  This is a woman who is sexually adventurous.  She wants more and wants to know if sex with Alberto is the best it gets?  She adores Alberto but is not willing yet to settle for him. She wants to explore and have fun.  She is concerned about this guy who loves her and cares for her and is like a dad or a brother to her … but she is wondering if he is the one.  Alberto is trying.  He senses he needs to do more.  

The fundamental question is how will all this shake out?  To me this is the real drama worth watching.  Sadly, these things take time.  I’m not sure it’s worth $45/month at this point.  But if you are watching this apartment to see great sex, you are making a mistake as there is a lot of good sex in at least 4 or 5 other apartments.  But if you are watching this apartment to see a love story unfold … for better or worse … then stay tuned and keep reupping your subs.

I'll try to the stop the repeatation. I am actually ignorant when it comes to cut and paste...my daughters have tried for many years to teach me but I cannot comprehend...probably due to numerous small strokes so I'm sorry for that. I think its time for me to just shut up on the RLC forums  and just observe what I see on RLC and just keep quiet.

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

I'm sorry for that. I think its time for me to just shut up on the RLC forums  and just observe what I see on RLC and just keep quiet.

To be clear DWI I was not being critical of you at all.  We see eye to eye on most things.  I feel your pain.  I hope you didn’t take my post that way (as me being critical of you).  I just want to encourage you to not focus on Martina’s bisexual trysts.  We all want to see them (except maybe @Deepdave) but I think if that is what you are after, you will be disappointed.  Look at this beautiful girl and take a big picture view.  That’s all I am saying.

I was down two glasses of wine when I wrote that post and sometimes a bit of @girlsfun2 seeps into me!   😘

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear DWI I was not being critical of you at all.  We see eye to eye on most things.  I feel your pain.  I hope you didn’t take my post that way (as me being critical of you).  I just want to encourage you to not focus on Martina’s bisexual trysts.  We all want to see them (except maybe @Deepdave) but I think if that is what you are after, you will be disappointed.  Look at this beautiful girl and take a big picture view.  That’s all I am saying.

I was down two glasses of wine when I wrote that post and sometimes a bit of @girlsfun2 seeps into me!   😘

You're right, Martina is in a very enviable situation from a certain point of view: she has a boyfriend while she sees if another person would be better for her. The security of a home with a friend and the pleasure of searching for her soul mate and satisfying her libido. It's really a win-win for her.

Like most of us, we move from one relationship to another without 'staying' in the old one. Especially if you are telling your partner that you will continue to 'look around'. And besides, this 'situation', for Alberto, meets his need, a bit strange but let's not forget, it's FWB with a lot of love! 

From a woman's point of view, Martina is kind of lucky to be able to do this. I don't know anyone around me who has done this. Except, to a certain extent, being swingers...

But for Martina to always be in a context of 'exploring' without limits, sooner or later she will find another person according to the maturity she has acquired. She will want to spend more and more time with this person to the point where Alberto will soon become secondary. Sooner or later, Alberto knows that important changes will occur or maybe his relationship with Martina will always remain as it is. I doubt that this type of relationship will last much longer, yes it has been 10 years but...

P.S #1: On another note, of course I exaggerate the scenarios sometimes, but I do it to add some spice to the forum because sometimes there is not much going on in the apartment and a little Porto helps a lot...and we have fun

P.S #2 In another idea: I have a theory about what Martina does in reality that would explain a lot of things like the important amount of money she lent to Alberto, her exhibitionism and her ability to get in 'particular' contact with anyone and keep a very good looking..hum. Don't worry, there's nothing abnormal about it. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, DWI said:

I'll try to the stop the repeatation. I am actually ignorant when it comes to cut and paste...my daughters have tried for many years to teach me but I cannot comprehend...probably due to numerous small strokes so I'm sorry for that. I think its time for me to just shut up on the RLC forums  and just observe what I see on RLC and just keep quiet.

Control A (select all), Control C (copy), Control V (paste)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

But if you are watching this apartment to see a love story unfold … for better or worse … then stay tuned and keep reupping your subs.

It sounds like we're watching a chick flick....

17 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Teasing?  What?   It could be, Martina leads an active social life, spending time with her friends, drinking, smoking, dancing, but not the all night sex romps as speculated. Viewing her recent get together of friends .... none of her friends struck me as being hedonistic. To me, the guy friends appeared to be comfortable in dresses. A sexual threat to Alberto, I don't think so. If Martina wanted to have sexual adventures, all she would have to do is hang out with the other RLC tenants and play, but she does not. From what I can see, Martina still hangs with Nelly from time to time. I do find it curious that both Martina and Alberto have been viewing dating sites on their phones. What are there intentions? 

Alberto, yeah .... some praise him for getting a job. Big Whoop!  Not from me. He sat on his ass for 2 years doing nothing. I recall the times Martina taking the dogs for a walk at 2am while Alberto lounged on the couch watching TV.  He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry,..... so what, lots of people do these chores. As for his current job, a seasonal job, in the fall he'll return to the couch and video games. 

All this about Alberto sitting on his ass doing nothing? (Surely being at home on RLC was his job, so obviously getting paid!!  otherwise the apartment would have been empty a third of the day) maybe it was in their contract that someone had to be at home the majority of the time, as Martina was going to collage/ University that was on him, it seems a bit of a co-incidence that Martina finishes her exams and he then gets a 'job' almost straight away. So now he has two jobs, RLC and performing on camera almost every day, despite being with his partner over ten years, and his gardening job. 

• Like 1