Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

You'd be surprised what some couples have in their closets for special occasions. They tried it out, and it was certainly used during their night together in the hotel....Sex shops would go bankrupt if only prostitutes shopped there...😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, berty_47 said:

No tengo un sub así que no tengo acceso a la función de reproducción. Pero tengo varios videos de este incidente.
Todos los que vean esto deberían decidir por sí mismos. Fue un shock para mí, también para Martina.

It was just like Chuck said, Martina had a date and when she realised she was late, Alberto told her to hurry up and that's why she ran out of the LR...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

¿Adónde iba con la mochila grande y las dos bolsas de la compra? Aunque las bolsas de la compra me parecieron como si estuviera sacando la basura.

He has gone to Croatia with his friend Lluis, they will be back on Sunday.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

since i hardly ever watch this apartment, i don't know what to think about his actions.  it didn't look that bad to me but i wouldn't know because i don't have anything to compare it to.

• Confused 1

Nothing to worry too much about. I think we have seen such a action a few month ago...spanish temperament.😉

No honestly, show me one relationship where it is always sunny.  Sun always shines after a thunderstorm. The important thing is how they behave after a short time or yesterday as an example. Looked fine for me...

• Thanks 1

Big Guy let himself in...with a key. Can't wait to see if he resumes intimacy on camera as they left off months ago. I say he because Martina did nothing to reciprocate, but allowed him liberties.

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Are we sure he is gay and not bi?  I know it sure seems as if he is gay but is there verbal evidence of this?

Hello Jen, I can only say it was mentioned; Once when he when he was first introduced, Martina made him dinner and again when he and Martina spent the night in the spare room.  This is not evidence but only conjecture at this point as we are not sure he is bi. 
However, if he is bi it would/could explain the 2am Martina preparation, the glares of affection at the end of the night when all others had exited and the 8am return. If he is bi Martina would have the best of both worlds. No need to keep faking it with Alberto for RLC. Just leave Alberto and move off camera with Taco and Louis. End of story for fun girl.

21 minutes ago, philo said:

Big Guy let himself in...with a key. Can't wait to see if he resumes intimacy on camera as they left off months ago. I say he because Martina did nothing to reciprocate, but allowed him liberties.

Resumes intimacy with Martina, I would doubt it! If she has any additional love interests she might have to go into hiding.  With Alberto working all day, it is good to see him helping out with Taco.

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Resumes intimacy with Martina, I would doubt it! If she has any additional love interests she might have to go into hiding.  With Alberto working all day, it is good to see him helping out with Taco.

The intimacy only occurred once on camera that I saw. The last time I saw the Big Guy, he and Martina came home briefly early in the morning to get a bottle of wine. They left with two full glasses in their hands and she did not return.