Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

1 hour ago, philo said:

The notion that gay men don't get pussy is a cover story fabricated by the women who like to fuck them. I have had personal experience where I was once duped by a partner who gave that excuse for spending so much time with her "friend who did her hair and makeup". Turned out the guy was packing eight inches that she loved to lick on.   

Oh Yes...your right, like I write before, I experience it.....

32 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

"BIG" guy at the apartment

Taco is waiting to see some action like when Martina and Alberto are there.....

P.S. Taco is like us.....need some action in front of us....

48 minutes ago, philo said:

Is Croatia still known for it's nude beaches and licentious night life?

It important for Martina to express herselft so she will make sure that where she goes, there some nude beaches not far away...and absolutely for night life....

43 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

"BIG" guy at the apartment

So he will leave when Alberto will come back from work ?

Maybe they can talk about Martina and exchange some info about what Martina like to 'have' from a man ? I'm guessing and dreaming... 

P.S. It will be fun to watch both men testing some positions together....LOL 

Seeing the Fat guy eating....Yes the new way of RLC....the Real Life in real life, DeepDave will love it, this is the real life for him LOL 

Now have fun Deep !!! Love you, Big kiss🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Where was she going with the large backpack and two shopping bags?  Although the shopping bags appeared to me like she was taking out the garbage.

She grabbed one bag of trash as she was about to leave.  The other bag had some items for the trip.

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Seeing the Fat guy eating....Yes the new way of RLC....the Real Life in real life, DeepDave will love it, this is the real life for him LOL 

Now have fun Deep !!! Love you, Big kiss🤣

The “Fat Guys”  name is Dani and he is here to walk Taco during the day until Alberto gets home from work.  Thanks Dani  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Where was she going with the large backpack and two shopping bags?  Although the shopping bags appeared to me like she was taking out the garbage.

For those American's on here, in many other parts of the world when you go to the grocery store you must either bring your own bags to carry the groceries or you will be charged a small sum for each bag you use. While I haven't been back to beautiful Spain for a number of years, I suspect the ritual is still in place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1