Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you don't even know this means you don't even watch the apartment, so why the fuck are you making all this extra shit up?🤦‍♂️

Is questioning not allowed? Are you saying M&A are no longer  having intercourse?  

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, yelt said:

Is questioning not allowed? Are you saying M&A are no longer  having intercourse?  

When a couple first get together and the romance is new they have apartment sex.. They have sex in every room in the apartment: on the sofa, in the hall, on the living room floor, on the dining room table, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the bed, just wherever the mood hits.

After about a year things start cooling down and they just start having bedroom sex.

Then a little later it’s just bedroom sex but only on Saturday night.

Then finally after about ten years they just have hall sex… That’s where they pass each other in the hall, give each other the finger and scream, “Fuck You!”

Martina and Alberto are still at stage one…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, tle said:

When a couple first get together and the romance is new they have apartment sex.. They have sex in every room in the apartment: on the sofa, in the hall, on the living room floor, on the dining room table, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the bed, just wherever the mood hits.

After about a year things start cooling down and they just start having bedroom sex.

Then a little later it’s just bedroom sex but only on Saturday night.

Then finally after about ten years they just have hall sex… That’s where they pass each other in the hall, give each other the finger and scream, “Fuck You!”

Martina and Alberto are still at stage one…

and that is after 10 freaking years!! Good on them i say. Maybe they are getting paid per shag! :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

We have to understand that for some an unexpected reaction is like a starting point for wild speculation. Makes their lifes more interesting...😁

are you saying that you never speculate?  not trying to start anything, i'm just curious.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:38 PM, Deepdave said:

It's amazing how 2 people can get 2 completely different interpretations of the same event.

Too bad people did not comment about the events of today.  They seemed very happy together in anticipation of Martina's holiday to Croatia.  Alberto wished only that Martina would have a great time with her very good gay friend, Louis.  Have a great trip, Martina!!  

On 6/6/2022 at 10:29 PM, chuck206 said:

My impression is that after dinner Martina got a communication / text, maybe about a get together. She might have been unsure if she could make the gathering/event on short notice, leaving Alberto alone. His response was to say get ready, get going, hurry...... slapping his hands on the table and pointing to the bedroom.  Martina got dressed and applied her makeup. Alberto gave her a hug and prepared her a coffee. Prior to leaving, Martina met with Alberto on the balcony, and spoke to him through the kitchen window.  Uneventful.    

Here is a take on this that some of you won't like.

After seeing the clip, I am tending to agree more with Chuck than Berty that this was Alberto pushing Martina to hurry as opposed to being angry at her over something.   And to be clear, there is nothing wrong with Berty's interpretation, but it didn't feel that way to me.   Again we don't really know.  To Dave's point, two people can see the same clip and come away with different interpretations.   We see sports replay videos all the time that are inconclusive.

BUT let's stipulate that the Chuck interpretation is the correct one.  What does this say for the Martina/Alberto relationship?  What kind of significant other helps you hurry to get to some sort of a meet up?   You could make the argument, as some here would, that this is evidence as to how much they love each other.   Alberto wants her to have fun.    But to me, a more logical reaction would be to show some anger toward her.   If he truly loved her, this might anger him.  The fact it did not anger him, I think, supports my belief that their relationship is less than a committed one, and more of an arrangement.   If I was living with someone on an FWB arrangement, and they were running late for a hot date ... I could imagine saying "no no, go go, you can still make it".   So to those who respond to Berty with a "nothing to see here" POV ... OK ... but this doesn't necessarily support your theories that this relationship is on rock solid footing.

After all the debate and back-and-forth here, the fact simply remains that Martina is off to Croatia with another man who is not Alberto.  Yes their relationship may be rock solid, but if so, we apparently have the priviledge of seeing one of the most unique committed relationships on the planet.  Too bad we won't be around when Martina and Alberto share with their kids what it was like back in the days they were dating before they got married.

Again, again, again ... these are all speculations.  I continue to be saddened that we can't share them without being hostile to each other ... and I say this fully admitting that some of the more crazy speculations sometimes annoy me too.  Let's all just have fun here and share what we think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

After seeing the clip, I am tending to agree more with Chuck than Berty that this was Alberto pushing Martina to hurry as opposed to being angry at her over something.   And to be clear, there is nothing wrong with Berty's interpretation, but it didn't feel that way to me.   Again we don't really know.  To Dave's point, two people can see the same clip and come away with different interpretations.   We see sports replay videos all the time that are inconclusive.

BUT let's stipulate that the Chuck interpretation is the correct one.  What does this say for the Martina/Alberto relationship?  What kind of significant other helps you hurry to get to some sort of a meet up?   You could make the argument, as some here would, that this is evidence as to how much they love each other.   Alberto wants her to have fun.    But to me, a more logical reaction would be to show some anger toward her.   If he truly loved her, this might anger him.  The fact it did not anger him, I think, supports my belief that their relationship is less than a committed one, and more of an arrangement.   If I was living with someone on an FWB arrangement, and they were running late for a hot date ... I could imagine saying "no no, go go, you can still make it".   So to those who respond to Berty with a "nothing to see here" POV ... OK ... but this doesn't necessarily support your theories that this relationship is on rock solid footing.

After all the debate and back-and-forth here, the fact simply remains that Martina is off to Croatia with another man who is not Alberto.  Yes their relationship may be rock solid, but if so, we apparently have the priviledge of seeing one of the most unique committed relationships on the planet.  Too bad we won't be around when Martina and Alberto share with their kids what it was like back in the days they were dating before they got married.

Again, again, again ... these are all speculations.  I continue to be saddened that we can't share them without being hostile to each other ... and I say this fully admitting that some of the more crazy speculations sometimes annoy me too.  Let's all just have fun here and share what we think.

Is it possible that Alberto gets off on the thought that Martina is getting laid by someone else. It has been mentioned a few times that she tells him everything that she does or gets up to. Apparently that is a thing some people like. It would kind of explain his lack of concern regarding her playing around.

Personally I'm in the same camp as my late friend, who once said, "I don't know what I want in a woman, but I do know what I don't want, and that is some other bloke's cock inside her" !! :) 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi JenniferMom, I like your comments very much. I'm a male with technical education and long experience in the computer and airplanes business. I learned to think logically and in a structured way. Unfortunately, this way of thinking doesn't work at all with people and especially with women. I'm sure you understand what I mean despite my bad english.

That's why I like reading your intelligent and profound comments. They help me better understand the way women think.

Regarding the comments about the video clip: In my post I asked the question (which remained unanswered): "Why would Alberto encourage her, even yell at her, to go on a date on time?"

Every "normal" man would be happy if he could spend a long weekend holiday every hour together with a woman like Martina. He sends her on a date and sits in front of his computer game for hours. Unbelievable.

There might be a very simple answer if you think logically. I don't want to speculate here, think about it.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Or it can simply be that the holidays were already arranged for Martina and Alberto but due to Alberto starting a normal job , he couldn’t make it and Martina simply chose to go with  someone else 😇. it doesn’t change the fact that this couple haven’t got many sharing interests , Martina is the social one and Alberto the one who prefers the more self life things ..As we have said , being 10 years together with major character issues , it is for sure one of the biggest extraordinary things we are watching.But nothing also changes the fact that they both genuinely , deeply and sincerely love one another and can’t be away from eachother’s life . Let’s see how this summer will be for both of them ..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

and that is after 10 freaking years!! Good on them i say. Maybe they are getting paid per shag! :) 

because Martina always change on her side and come back to Alberto, so Alberto is new to her every time LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1