Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

Il y a 12 heures, girlsfun2 a dit :

Hace unas semanas, no olvides que cuando Martina y Louis, ambos borrachos después de regresar de una noche de fiesta, 'dormían' tiernamente uno al lado del otro en la habitación de invitados. Ella estaba muy confiada a su lado. La nube le ha hecho un mensaje muy tierno y, conociendo a Martina, ella hubiera estado más que satisfecha y feliz de tener el full....Alberto se quedó frente a la tv como siempre. 

En el papel de Martina hubiera tenido las mismas ganas, sentirme tan bien en presencia de alguien tranquilo y confiado, solo por el placer del momento...pero no sucedió pero el sentimiento de la escena era tan 'tierno', me dejó soñar lo que estaba en la mente de Martina en ese momento. Louis se ve como un hombre muy reconfortante.

A las mujeres les gusta cuando un hombre es 'fuerte' pero también cuando un hombre se toma su tiempo incluso en la situación en la que una mujer se abandona por completo. Louis me parece el tipo de persona

Ahora que está de vacaciones con él, será muy feliz y tendrá aún más confianza en sí misma teniendo a Louis a su lado. Estoy feliz por ella ¡Go Girls! Te amo ! Beso grande !

That of going on vacation leaving your partner at home cleaning the bicycle and telling friends that you are going with a cousin or a homosexual friend is a classic.🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello @StnCld316,  Thank you for responding and the information.  However, I am looking for the forum rules as stated in the response quote to me below.  Could you please provide that information or rules. Thank you

emnv
emnvAdvanced Member
Premium Member
Posted May 20

Speaking of little ethics and morals, here we have yelt and jman again spreading lies, false testimonies and slander about this couple.

When multiple times they have been asked for proof, a timestamp, a transcript that would support their infamies, they have never been able to provide it. Simply because they do not exist, these are simple and plain lies whose only objective is to harm them.

No, Martina has never worked as a prostitute, and the fact that you can't explain her having phone calls and leaving the house just means that jman doesn't understand her language, and you don't have an RLC subscription.

Please, respect the tenants as the forum rules say, and from now on don't spread tremendous lies that you can't support with facts, with the sole purpose of hurting them.

From my point I cannot tell whether a person is telling facts or speculating.  I do not follow the conversations in the topics nor follow the tenants and their doings of the apartments.  Everyone's comments to me are face value and it's up to person who reads them whether it's fact or speculation. Most members know that forums thrive on speculation but should not take whatever gets posted seriously.

As far as commenting goes there's always going to be good and bad posts. If a comment is deemed as too offensive they are taken care of as soon as they are seen either by editing the post or deleting it altogether. Keep in mind that it is impossible to read each and every post that gets made. There's just not enough time in a day to read everything.

• Like 1

In 2 days......Alberto will need a very good 'change of oil' and it gonna be the 'full' service...hum.....

In 2 days, we will need to see if Martina come back all tan with or without tan line ?

Let vote:  1 = with tan line

2 = without tan line

3 = without tan line with “perineal sunning"

4 = tan with the drawings of the hand of louis on her buttocks or breasts or elsewhere

5 = something else ?

Let see if you know really know Martina ..... 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto is clearly happy, yesterday singing in the kitchen now dancing and singing in the bathroom.

naked....for those who like it......

On 6/9/2022 at 11:01 AM, JenniferMom said:

Their sex life is good but it’s been talked about a lot here relative to whether Martina is being satisfied.  There is a big gap between good sex (is it ever not good?) and great mind-blowing sex like we saw with Martina and Nelly.

Hello Jen, Unfortunately, I cannot see if their sex life has gotten any better than the average it was in the Nelly era.  With all I have read of late and now with the trip with another guy, I would say any sex (anal and otherwise) between Alberto and Martina (as disgusting as it is) is for the benefit of the business and satisfying the free stay (to finish school) and on-lookers. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:01 AM, JenniferMom said:

This is a great friendship and these two adore each other.  It’s a great arrangement they have.  But the fundamental question is whether this is more than that.  Will they ever get married, for example.

I’m just surprised you said “they can’t be away from each other” precisely when Martina is gone on a vacation with another guy!

Just another thought which I respect; You just never know.  Perhaps it was a great friendship up until this trip!  I believe Martina wanted this trip and Alberto did not and there could have been much argumentative debate off camera, up to the day(s) before departure.  Even prior to this trip I believe Louis and Martina had been having sex in preparation of the trip without the knowledge of Alberto.  He would be out of his mind to think about marriage with this woman!

Regardless of whether she is with a homosexual, it will be interesting to see how the relationship between Martina and Alberto, Martina and Louis continue after her weeklong, day in and day out getting to know one another time spent.  What kind of woman are we witnessing here? A relationship with a married woman and now this? I am not sure @girlsfun2 could make this stuff up.  

On another note, perhaps it was one of those arrangements to see how Martina would like her new relationship on RLC and if she and Alberto should have a hard discussion about ending the business. Of course this too could be a birthday present to Martina.

Alberto has gotten a job; one that requires hard work. I am embarrassed I mentioned he was lazy.  He had his reasons for not working until now, in which we nor Martina were privy. He had been working on a job and so happened it came through after the passing of his beloved friend "Blackie". 

I just hope if this is not a business arrangement and if not, that Alberto gains his senses, his self-respect and leaves the degradation being place on him by his current roommate.   

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

From my point I cannot tell whether a person is telling facts or speculating.  I do not follow the conversations in the topics nor follow the tenants and their doings of the apartments.  Everyone's comments to me are face value and it's up to person who reads them whether it's fact or speculation. Most members know that forums thrive on speculation but should not take whatever gets posted seriously.

As far as commenting goes there's always going to be good and bad posts. If a comment is deemed as too offensive they are taken care of as soon as they are seen either by editing the post or deleting it altogether. Keep in mind that it is impossible to read each and every post that gets made. There's just not enough time in a day to read everything.

@StnCld316, Thank you for responding. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, yelt said:

I believe Martina wanted this trip and Alberto did not and there could have been much argumentative debate off camera, up to the day(s) before departure.  Even prior to this trip I believe Louis and Martina had been having sex in preparation of the trip without the knowledge of Alberto. 

You know I respect you thoroughly but I have to admit I am with the majority here when I say that these speculations are not very well grounded at all.   I get frustrated with @Deepdave for being so confident that "everything is OK between these two" and thus I must admit I am frustrated with your confidence in these speculations as well.   

We do have the on-cam evidence on whether Alberto got angry with Martina for going on another date.  I watched this and it is very plausible that he was just trying to help her hurry up as in "hurry, you can still make your date".   You say they might have been argumentative off-cam but seriously how much off-cam is there between these two?  The only thing  they do off-cam regularly is walk the dogs.  (I know just 1 dog  now, sadly).

And to speculate that Martina and Louis had sex to prepare for this trip is really nonsensical and is something I would expect "in jest" from @girlsfun2 but I think you think this is a serious speculation.   Like all speculations it could be true but we have seen no evidence of any sexual attraction between these two (have we?  I admit I am not up to date on watching but unlike you I do have a sub with replay).  There was that long party in their apartment and Louis ... despite being a bit of a spaz ... did  not show any attraction to Martina and vice-versa.  And if he is truly gay like we believe, he would have no interest.  Of course today with all the genders and this idea of "gender  fluid", who the hell knows.

Anyway, that  is my take.   I don't think we need to speculate wildly to support our belief the Martina/Alberto relationship is not what they want the viewers to think it is.  Simply being away from her soulmate with a gay guy ... that to me is evidence enough that all is not what we think in Martinaland.  Final thought:  We all say Martina has a very high libido.  This is one of her longest vacations right?  Almost a week?   Can she go a week without sex?   That's a question I will leave for @Deepdave to answer.  🙂 

• Haha 1