Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't know what world you live in, but in mine, it's impossible to take a vacation when I've just started in my job, a bit like Alberto  😁

Good after, she also left without him in Iceland or Russia, but she always leaves accompanied by her close friends  😉

Since the time they've been on rlc, I'm always surprised to see that people haven't yet understood that Alberto is a homebody while Martina likes to go out, but despite these differences, the couple works very well

Hello @moos54 I believe there has been conversation around Alberto not doing much. And yes, he could very well show signs of a "homebody". But he did go over to B4 a few times over the years has gone out with Martina. How about we get the impression Alberto does not like to go out because of the kind of company Martina's keeps and not because he is a "homebody".  Could this be a similar situation with thinking Alberto is lazy, yet now has a job that requires very strenuous work. Now that I think about it could it be the reason Alberto started lifting weights? Perhaps he knew what he was going to pursue?

I am told the other night her friends came over and the little guy grabbed her breast which she had no problems with him doing. I can only imagine what they do off camera and I would think Alberto would not want to be a part of the kind of entertainment.  

• Confused 1

On 6/10/2022 at 2:30 PM, girlsfun2 said:

In 2 days......Alberto will need a very good 'change of oil' and it gonna be the 'full' service...hum.....

In 2 days, we will need to see if Martina come back all tan with or without tan line ?

Let vote:  1 = with tan line

2 = without tan line

3 = without tan line with “perineal sunning"

4 = tan with the drawings of the hand of louis on her buttocks or breasts or elsewhere

5 = something else ?

Let see if you know really know Martina ..... 

Seems the group has no comments because they have no proof, and it may be offensive to Martina. Since I am not a follower, 2 & 5 are my choices. 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

Good after, she also left without him in Iceland or Russia, but she always leaves accompanied by her close friends 😉

Other than the one comment about the location of Martina’s vacation which now is questionable; is there evidence she was accompanied only by her friend Louis or friends as well?

33 minutes ago, yelt said:

Other than the one comment about the location of Martina’s vacation which now is questionable; is there evidence she was accompanied only by her friend Louis or friends as well?

What has given you doubt that Martina went to Croatia with Louis and will be back today?  A very reliable translator gave us this information,  You just like to stir up false negative theories.  I am surprised that you have not say that she went with Nelly even though Nelly has been in plain view this whole time in B7,

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Seems the group has no comments because they have no proof, and it may be offensive to Martina. Since I am not a follower, 2 & 5 are my choices. 

My vote: 5    without tan line and no heavy tanning

We have no idea why Martina is traveling to Croatia right now. However there is a lot of culture and beautiful landscapes to see.

But exactly at this time there are boisterous parties everywhere. (see Spring Break 2022 Croatia). The term spring break now stands for wild, uninhibited parties with lots of fun, alcohol, loud music, lots of sex and lots of bare skin!

From advertising:

The four different Spring Break dates in Croatia are from May 26th to June 16th. European Spring Break is celebrated at Zrće Beach!

During this period, party people from all over Europe gather at Zrce Beach. Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria… everyone is coming to Novalja to experience 4 wild days. Look forward to a relaxed atmosphere, lots of alcohol, top DJs and a high flirt factor!

A lot of young Germans go there and talk about how great it is and how revealing it is and how easy it is to get hold of pretty young women.

A lot of gays also meet there.

(Not another speculation! For Martina, I think that's completely out of the question.....She probably only visited the culture extensively.)

For Spring Break 2022: Go online and see for yourself.

https://www.animus-travel.com/spring-break-croatia

https://www.ajoure-travel.de/reisereports/sex-wilde-parties-und-jede-menge-alkohol-ausnahmestaat-springbreak/

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

My vote: 5    without tan line and no heavy tanning

We have no idea why Martina is traveling to Croatia right now. However there is a lot of culture and beautiful landscapes to see.

But exactly at this time there are boisterous parties everywhere. (see Spring Break 2022 Croatia). The term spring break now stands for wild, uninhibited parties with lots of fun, alcohol, loud music, lots of sex and lots of bare skin!

From advertising:

The four different Spring Break dates in Croatia are from May 26th to June 16th. European Spring Break is celebrated at Zrće Beach!

During this period, party people from all over Europe gather at Zrce Beach. Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria… everyone is coming to Novalja to experience 4 wild days. Look forward to a relaxed atmosphere, lots of alcohol, top DJs and a high flirt factor!

A lot of young Germans go there and talk about how great it is and how revealing it is and how easy it is to get hold of pretty young women.

A lot of gays also meet there.

(Not another speculation! For Martina, I think that's completely out of the question.....She probably only visited the culture extensively.)

For Spring Break 2022: Go online and see for yourself.

https://www.animus-travel.com/spring-break-croatia

https://www.ajoure-travel.de/reisereports/sex-wilde-parties-und-jede-menge-alkohol-ausnahmestaat-springbreak/

Your points are well taken but it seems that Martina has all the partying that she can possibly want at home in  Barcelona.  I heard that she landed in Split and is returning from Dubrovnik,  so I think that she was too busy sightseeing to get fucked this whole holiday as some people think.  Martina wants to be a travel professional.  This trip is part of her learning  experience and didn’t need a fucking experience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yelt said:

In the absence of Candela to help look after Taco I’ll speculate that she’s been busy elsewhere. Perhaps she took a vacation? Perhaps to Croatia?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, tle said:

In the absence of Candela to help look after Taco I’ll speculate that she’s been busy elsewhere. Perhaps she took a vacation? Perhaps to Croatia?

Martina did not have to depend on Candella.  We saw Dani take care of Taco while Martina was on vacation and Alberto was at work.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Martina did not have to depend on Candella.  We saw Dani take care of Taco while Martina was on vacation and Alberto was at work.

And that freed up Candela to do other things. Like maybe take a vacation.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

She might have taken a vacation to Croatia. She might have taken a vacation somewhere else. She might be working a summer job. One thing we know for sure is that Candela didn’t come look after Taco and Alberto.