B7 - General Topic 2022 #5 (June)

6 hours ago, yadevol said:

What do you have against Holly. 

other than her being on rlc for as long as she has, nothing.  rlc used to change out the girls every one to three months but that has apparently gone by the wayside.

14 hours ago, poncherello said:

I'm just objective and rational. I say what I think and I am very angry with Holly. Did you understand?

Objective and rational? ha ha no you are not!   

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, poncherello said:

Angry means that I do not approve of her behavior, that I would like to scream all my annoyance at her. I have always been one of the few who defended Holly against everything and everyone but after the Christmas holidays with Tweety she completely transformed into the cold calculator and manipulator of today. If she had a house of hers she wouldn't stay with Thor

Again you assume she behave a certain way which you got no clue whatsoever if she does!  You really should get a life 😉 

28 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ancora una volta presumi che si comporti in un certo modo che non hai idea di alcuno se lo fa! Dovresti davvero farti una vita 😉 

Take a survey and count how many are still members of the "Everyone Loves Holly" club. She and Thor have become a normal couple so boring and repetitive, see Martina and Alberto, see LInda and Tibor, see Eva and Matvei. Who looks at them anymore? They have nothing more to give. In 6 days of living together they managed to tire as much as all the others put together. And then I'll add that this is what I think, I was already wrong once and I would be delighted if it were so even now. I don't need to rebuild my life, I have already consumed my previous one with extreme pleasure and to fuck a woman I have never used creams or other gadgets to moisten her pussy or ass, I have only ever used a natural method: the tongue. As you can see, I don't need to make a new life

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Take a survey and count how many are still members of the "Everyone Loves Holly" club. She and Thor have become a normal couple so boring and repetitive, see Martina and Alberto, see LInda and Tibor, see Eva and Matvei. Who looks at them anymore? They have nothing more to give. In 6 days of living together they managed to tire as much as all the others put together. And then I'll add that this is what I think, I was already wrong once and I would be delighted if it were so even now. I don't need to rebuild my life, I have already consumed my previous one with extreme pleasure and to fuck a woman I have never used creams or other gadgets to moisten her pussy or ass, I have only ever used a natural method: the tongue. As you can see, I don't need to make a new life

You are too biased with this forum, RLC audience is much bigger than here.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Sei troppo di parte con questo forum, il pubblico di RLC è molto più grande di qui.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sei troppo di parte con questo forum, il pubblico di RLC è molto più grande di qui.

Which part are you talking about? Aren't you mad to see Holly end up in bed with a guy who fucks her in two and a half hours after she cuddles him for an hour ?. These are the things that make me angry

• Haha 2

Di quale parte stai parlando? Non sei arrabbiato nel vedere Holly finire a letto con un ragazzo che la scopa in due ore e mezza dopo che lei lo coccola per un'ora?. Queste sono le cose che mi fanno arrabbiare

I was saying two and a half minutes not two and a half hours. The translator was wrong, sorry

Which part are you talking about? Aren't you mad to see Holly end up in bed with a guy who fucks her in two and a half hours after she cuddles him for an hour ?. These are the things that make me angry

Nope. Why should I?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1