17 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Thor und Holly beim Aufwärmen

Ich frage mich immer öfter was es noch ist außer animalischer Sex was   Holly und Thor zusammen hält. Wenn eine Beziehung nur durch Sex definiert wird ist sie irgend wann, oft sehr bald wenn der Reiz des Neuen und Unbekannten verflogen ist, am Ende und hinterläßt bei beiden einen schalen Geschmack. Im Moment sind Holly und  Thor wie eine Kerze die an beiden Enden zur gleichen Zeit brennen. Außerdem kommt es mir heute so vor als wäre es so etwas wie Abschiedssex . Aber Pixel können manchmal trügen.

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich frage mich immer öfter was es noch ist außer animalischer Sex was   Holly und Thor zusammen hält. Wenn eine Beziehung nur durch Sex definiert wird ist sie irgend wann, oft sehr bald wenn der Reiz des Neuen und Unbekannten verflogen ist, am Ende und hinterläßt bei beiden einen schalen Geschmack. Im Moment sind Holly und  Thor wie eine Kerze die an beiden Enden zur gleichen Zeit brennen. Außerdem kommt es mir heute so vor als wäre es so etwas wie Abschiedssex . Aber Pixel können manchmal trügen.

Now Holly just wait for an orgasm! Hope she gets in on holiday to gether with some love. She deserves it.

12 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I think she is leaving soon to resume her vacation with Tweety, and Tweety's guy.  She will probably leave with her small yellow suitcase and her backpack.  She has four(?) large suitcases and several large bags stored under the stairs in B-4.  and Tweety apparently still has clothes in B-4.   Lorraine moved them to Holly's bed during Holly's first 'vacation' trip.

Samson narrating what appears to be his evening with Lorraine to Holly and Thor, on the 4-5 terrace cam.  He seems to be fairly articulate.  Holly is quite amused.  Thor is more serious.  The audio is poor / non-existent, but I don't think Lorraine is coming across well, at least by Samson's account.

• Sad 1

On 6/5/2022 at 11:06 AM, poncherello said:

Take a survey and count how many are still members of the "Everyone Loves Holly" club. She and Thor have become a normal couple so boring and repetitive, see Martina and Alberto, see LInda and Tibor, see Eva and Matvei. Who looks at them anymore? They have nothing more to give. In 6 days of living together they managed to tire as much as all the others put together. And then I'll add that this is what I think, I was already wrong once and I would be delighted if it were so even now. I don't need to rebuild my life, I have already consumed my previous one with extreme pleasure and to fuck a woman I have never used creams or other gadgets to moisten her pussy or ass, I have only ever used a natural method: the tongue. As you can see, I don't need to make a new life

You seem to forget the little "IMO (In my opinion) 😉 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Samson narrating what appears to be his evening with Lorraine to Holly and Thor, on the 4-5 terrace cam.  He seems to be fairly articulate.  Holly is quite amused.  Thor is more serious.  The audio is poor / non-existent, but I don't think Lorraine is coming across well, at least by Samson's account.

Not only that, but Loraine isn't "cumming" for Sammy.

Thor and Holly are riding good times. He's getting paid, she shacks up for free. Been there, done that. Why analyze it?

Can someone please call Oks and get her out of the bedroom for like an hour so Karen can fiddle a bit and have a real orgasm? Poor girl is going to explode soon.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

Sembri dimenticare il piccolo "IMO (Secondo me) 😉 

If you are referring to "IMO" as you see ....... "And then I add that this is what I think, I have already made a mistake once and I would be delighted if it were so even now." ......... I had not forgotten. I wrote just this because I don't consider myself a superior mind but a humble and mainly educated person