With family and friends

05/05/2022 05/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Time For Bed Ok GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

good night 

great sunday to all 

With family and friends

05/05/2022 05/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Time For Bed Ok GIF

Good Morning Pulo 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Usually Reservists do not pack up and leave.  :biggrin:

Perhaps he is not a reservist any longer, as with the British military. as an ex military the normal length of service in the reserves would be around six years but can vary depending on the length of service and age on entering the reserves from regular service.

Although we saw in the early days Paul going away for a month each year on reserve training I would imagine that prior to joining RLC he had to complete a statutory period in the Russian military as a conscript, which prior to 2019 was 18 months now reduced to 12 months, and then spend a period on the reserves register.

I don't imagine there was any problem with him, as when countries recall reservists it's usually those that have recently left the regular military recalled first and still serving reservists, and then in drafts thereafter depending on present necessity and eligibility.

Off course things change throughout the years, and different countries will adjust reservist commitment to situations prevailing at the time. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There will be nightmares in Oz land. :biggrin:

I warned Aussie two weeks ago that when Eva arrived the Koala was going to have it's arse humped until it bled..Fucking wonderful !! That poxy marsupial did it's fair share of blocking camera views in its time and was a pain in the arse, now it has a pain in its arse.

KARMA !! Don't you just love it !

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry to ask this because I don't know if was already explained but, why they sleep in the guest room? Better cam angles?

I think it was best explained by Scutus earlier, inasmuch as it is at the moment easier to adapt Eva to the slope to enter that bed than the steeper slope to access the main bed.

Combined with as SG mentioned, the necessity for Paul to sleep in a cooler room.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2