Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes they do Jugg, that's the problem. They are here to provide a service nightly, be it sex or bates. Take orders and behave. If they don't then they're boring and should go. 

Personally if all this pisses people off then good! Leora's happy and that's all that matters.

And so it goes. Again.

4 minutes ago, taxio said:

no entiendo la pregunta

Cuando estás en cualquier relación, la dinámica nunca cambia. No importa cuánto amemos a Leora, lo único que importa para ellos, son ellos.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Cuando estás en cualquier relación, la dinámica nunca cambia. No importa cuánto amemos a Leora, lo único que importa para ellos, son ellos.

Yup and any suggestions that are gonna change that access will be criticized. This is a positive step in the right direction and good for them.

• Confused 1

In the 2-3 days, Paul has already brought some stability (and dare I say routine) in Leora's life, starting with going to sleep at a decent hour (two nights in a row!).

On a side note, Leora has reminded us of the motherly nature within her, as she bathes, grooms, and cares for Eva.  I know of friends who after getting married, they would get a dog to 'learn' of the responsibilities they will have once they had a baby.  I don't see them starting a family soon.  But it will happen as that is the natural progression for most relationships.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:02 PM, pierce1973 said:

Paul and Leora are the one who really looks like a couple in love on this site.

Hi pierce. I think Gyanna and Dantez appear the most like they are in love

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi pierce. I think Gyanna and Dantez appear the most like they are in love

And Venera & Lion.  Both are romantics, she is sensual, sexual, a tight body, and most important...it's all good to the last drop 😀.

• Haha 1