36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Paul After 2 years 

now they are together 

1 sex , 2 blowjob 

Hope his sperm ran down her chin and Eva  licked it off 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, pierce1973 said:

Eva had a problem? She puts cream on Eva's leg?

She's had a long lasting problem with her skin and fur, so special shampoo has to be used, and her claws and paws have to be cleaned after walks. She's also had gastro and throat problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks Leora for taking my advice and leaving the TV on for Eva while you are out, and Slippers advice by leaving the balcony open for her to roam.

Top Woman !!

Now all you have to do is grow your Brazilian landing strip again and you will be PERFECT !!🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks Leora for taking my advice and leaving the TV on for Eva while you are out, and Slippers advice by leaving the balcony open for her to roam.

Top Woman !!

Now all you have to do is grow your Brazilian landing strip again and you will be PERFECT !!🙃

Just thinking this! (Apart from the strip, i'll leave that to you!)

But i reckon there's another slight problem, from what i can see right now. She can hear people in the lift, so each time she'll think it's them! 

And look, no cushions means more room on the bed!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just thinking this! (Apart from the strip, i'll leave that to you!)

But i reckon there's another slight problem, from what i can see right now. She can hear people in the lift, so each time she'll think it's them! 

And look, no cushions means more room on the bed!

Yep! Now all they have to do is sort out the lighting to share thier enjoyment in glorious technicolour and HD, and everything in the apartment will be rosy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3