Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

45 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Good old Paul nice to see after all this time they've been apart he's not changed a lot still more interested in his laptop than Leora walking around naked,

When your woman has put all the effort imaginable to move you thousands off miles, and paid extortionate amounts of money to achieve her ambition off having you relocated with her, I guess it gives him a feeling of " I'm the dogs bollocks " she can't do without me and the honey pot is always going to be there whenever I want to drink from it. 🍯

Wouldn't we all like it on tap like he has it.....??

Way to go Paul fill your boots, but remember, the less you have the more we get. It could well be a win win situation for us.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Last night before he got her ipad out of her draw he told her is sleep pattern is all over the place ,  also on monday morning when he got out of bed early  and was reading, he kept joking with her to wake up, 'why you sleep so much' ,  she kept telling him 'go away' (laughing).

No one can disagree with Paul on that! She has no pattern on sleeping.  Now that they are back together she's going to bed earlier and actually getting up in the morning.  She has Eva also to attend to.  Now if she can learn to keep the damn phone at a greater distance to her head for longer periods of time the SAR won't harm her health.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Just look at what rlc wrote when they formalized Paul's return to understand that for RLC Leora is not just anyone. I don't think it's a coincidence that they wrote that Leora, Paul and Eva are back together.

I believe that you are right and agree as well on both matters Brokk. Also, it is more than likely further confirmation that there are those within that organization that do monitor enough to notice what gets mentioned in regards to the various participants in the various participant threads of this site, otherwise they may have only mentioned something such as 'Paul has rejoined the project' like they have always usually done when most former participants had returned after being away for awhile.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

RLC lebt aber auch und besonders vom Neuen bzw. vom Wechsel. Und gegen Gute ehemalige Teilnehmerinnen ( die sich aber auch verändert haben ) ist doch nichts einzuwenden. Ich rede hier nicht von Gina und solchen " Damen ". Eher von Pam usw. Bei den Paaren tritt meist bald eine Gewöhnung und gewisse Langeweile ein. Aber wir Männer könnten gut studieren wie man sich gegenüber seinen Partnerinnen im Zusammenleben und beim Sex Nicht verhalten sollte. Männliche " Schlafpillen " ( Langeweiler und ungeschickte Liebhaber ) sehen wir fast jeden Tag. Es liegt nicht immer an den Mädchen wenn man lieber wegschalten will . Alte Weisheit : Es gehören immer zwei ( beim Sex auch gern mehrere ) dazu.

We have a saying, "familiarity breeds contempt". Most people take each other for granted after years together. The initial infatuation changes and people focus more on daily responsibilities and long term goals.  The people on RLC kind of live day to day existences. Don't see them budging, planning for improving living standards, getting for education, developing a career, shopping for cars. They mostly exist, seek pleasure, watch TV, masturbate or fuck. Entertaining for us but you don't see them taking life by the horns and trying to make something of themselves and having a goal for 30 years from now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Good old Paul nice to see after all this time they've been apart he's not changed a lot still more interested in his laptop than Leora walking around naked,

The more she goes full Monty the more the mystic goes.  Never known a woman like her that never wears bottoms and who constantly has her hand on her snatch. The women in the other apartments wear bottoms a lot more than exhibitionist Leora.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The more she goes full Monty the more the mystic goes.  Never known a woman like her that never wears bottoms and who constantly has her hand on her snatch. The women in the other apartments wear bottoms a lot more than exhibitionist Leora.

Leora Do  like to be without panties 

At home 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Do  like to be without panties 

At home 

You ever met a woman that does that, Pulo? The ones I know have gone commando but wore a dress or nightgown and were covered. It has to be that Leora makes her living by showing her goods.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You ever met a woman that does that, Pulo? The ones I know have gone commando but wore a dress or nightgown and were covered. It has to be that Leora makes her living by showing her goods.

And they are very good

• Confused 1