Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

il y a 3 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Vous fondez votre opinion sur l'éventuel ressentiment que vous ressentez envers Paul parce qu'il ne se comporte peut-être pas comme vous le souhaiteriez.

Paul n'a pas à répondre à un critère spécifique pour RLC pour lui permettre de retourner dans l'un de leurs appartements, ses références en ce qui les concerne sont impeccables, Leora voulait qu'il revienne, et elle sait par expérience passée quelles sont ses capacités sexuelles et est heureux de l'accompagner.

Cela vaut la peine de s'en souvenir ! Quand ils étaient ensemble en Russie pendant six ans, ils étaient toujours le meilleur appartement et elle était la meilleure femme… Elle n'a jamais laissé Paul ou quoi que ce soit d'autre interférer avec ses obligations envers ses fans, à moins qu'elle ne réponde en colère à des remarques négatives personnelles.

Elle fera ce qu'elle fait et Paul fera ce qu'il fait et j'en suis sûr que ça marchera bien pour toutes les personnes concernées…..Surtout nous !

Que Dieu vous entende

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are basing your opinion on the possible resentment you feel toward Paul because he is not performing the way you would like perhaps.

Paul does not have to fit a specific criteria for RLC to allow him back in one of their apartments, his references as far as they are concerned are impeccable, Leora wanted him back, and she knows from past experience what his sexual capabilities are and is happy to go along with it.

Its worth remembering! When they were together in Russia for six years they were the top apartment consistently and she was the top woman….She has never let Paul or anything else interfere with her obligations to her fans, unless in anger responding to personal negative remarks.

She will do what she does and Paul will do what he does and it will I’m sure work out well for all concerned…..Especially us !

Who could argue with that?  I am getting how addictive RLC is for Leora.  I NEVER had time to waste like she does now they do. A nap?  Midday? Crap I was doing 12 hour days working and then spending every spare minute left trying to give my wife attention and helping to raise the kids, then sprinting out to do the yard work and home repairs.

Crap they get to wake, do what they want with no obligations, order meals ready made, fuck/suck and sleep. She'll never leave until RLC pries her old wrinkled fingers off her clit someday.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

It does seem that the honeymoon period for the viewers is over. Whilst, it has been her time of the month, it hasnt been quite the passionate re-connection that many predicted.

It was somewhat predictable that this would happen, he seems to be a bit aimless at the moment, no obvious work at the moment and no real need to leave the apartment, understandable as it is new city.

Even during the bad months of a couple of months ago, where Leora seemed uninterested in the project, it wasnt this uninteresting.

Also, it is rare for her to nap during the day, must be the Paul effect.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Anode said:

Quoi qui en soit Leora ne mérite pas ce qu il y arrive avec tout ce qu'elle a fait pour lui en voila le remerciement .

Et si Paul ne change pas d’attitude ils se quitteront de nouveau ,

As Jimbo said, Leora and Paul have known each other for many years now and have been together for many years. She knows what Paul is capable of, so if she wasn't happy with the situation with Paul she would be alone by now. If she is so happy there is little to do and fill with insults Paul will only piss off Leora (because Paul doesn't care about criticism and unlike Leora he doesn't read the comments on the forum, but Leora reads the forum and knows how to respond a lot. bad for cameras).

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Good news, in Koala's room he is back on the couch

Eva is building up her strength to give that mangy marsupial an arse pounding like it has never experienced and wipe that smug look off its face for good, it will be so severe it’s relatives in Australia and Aussie Oi Oi will cry from exhaustion…

And serves the fucking thing right !😁

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It does seem that the honeymoon period for the viewers is over. Whilst, it has been her time of the month, it hasnt been quite the passionate re-connection that many predicted.

It was somewhat predictable that this would happen, he seems to be a bit aimless at the moment, no obvious work at the moment and no real need to leave the apartment, understandable as it is new city.

Even during the bad months of a couple of months ago, where Leora seemed uninterested in the project, it wasnt this uninteresting.

Also, it is rare for her to nap during the day, must be the Paul effect.

It looks to me as if Leora is perhaps running a temperature, she has felt her forehead a couple of times….Perhaps she has caught what Paul has.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It looks to me as if Leora is perhaps running a temperature, she has felt her forehead a couple of times….Perhaps she has caught what Paul has.

I was going to try and work a quip in there about his demeanour, low libido and whatnot, and how it would be the death of the project if she had caught that, but ill resist.

A better man than me can put it more eloquently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Eva is building up her strength to give that mangy marsupial an arse pounding like it has never experienced, it will be so severe it’s relatives in Australia and Aussie Oi Oi will cry from exhaustion…

And serves the fucking thing right !😁

was violated by The Lady Eva 

• Like 1