Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

Yep as i thought - All the "Wha Wha, I want Leora all alone every day so she can bate all the time just for me" Paul haters have suddenly come out of the woodwork HOPING, PRAYING she will change her mind and send him home.

Well guess what? It ain't gonna happen!! HAHA!!

Oh, and last night as they were about to go to sleep, they told each other I Love You.

Swivel No brains!🖕

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 11

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I was going to try and work a quip in there about his demeanour, low libido and whatnot, and how it would be the death of the project if she had caught that, but ill resist.

A better man than me can put it more eloquently.

I know ! I’ve seen more life in a tramps vest…..He’s not ever going to win an Olympic gold for stamina.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep as i thought - All the "Wha Wha, I want Leora all alone every day so she can bate all the time just for me" Paul haters have suddenly come out of the woodwork HOPING, PRAYING she will change her mind and send him home.

Oh, and last night as they were about to go to sleep, they told each other I Love You.

Swivel No brains!🖕

WELCOME HOME SG !

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I know ! I’ve seen more life in a tramps vest…..He’s not ever going to win an Olympic gold for stamina.

Coincidence, I was humming Stereophonics earlier today.

Btw, are we sure SG is not Paul? He's just logged onto to the laptop and then that post appears?

Just an edit. I mean no offence if that joke falls flat on its face.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, and last night as they were about to go to sleep, they told each other* I Love You.

Swivel No brains!🖕

thanks Guyquad 

👍

*♥️I love you♥️

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Too much information! 👀

But this is just the umpteenth proof that Leora doesn't care if Paul doesn't have Rocco Siffredi's sexual desire, he loves him for who he is.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It looks to me as if Leora is perhaps running a temperature, she has felt her forehead a couple of times….Perhaps she has caught what Paul has.

I was coming to the same conclusion. If she slept until Paul woke up I could understand but Paul has been awake for a long time now.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If Paul doesn't care about Leora why is he there? Certainly not for money as he had his business there in Russia (he is also moving his things there to Prague). To me it's already incredible that he really came as he's a guy who likes to be in his comfort zone.

I'm not saying he is there for her money but there is no money now in Russia so his business must have slowed down like everything else. Anyway, it's between them and no business of ours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Swivel No brains!🖕

Great to know.  I was thinking about asking if they ever said that to each other and now we know.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Great to know.  I was thinking about asking if they ever said that to each other and now we know.

nothing is louder than action! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I'm not saying he is there for her money but there is no money now in Russia so his business must have slowed down like everything else. Anyway, it's between them and no business of ours.

I hope it (his business) takes off and is very prosperous.  They will need it post RLC whenever that happens because it absolutely will happen. I always have admired the way he can concentrate.  It pisses viewers off because they want him as sexual as Leora. He has a work ethic and the gift of being able to concentrate on the task at hand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1