Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

6 minutes ago, Anode said:

Elle mérite mieux que ca ,je veux dire plus d'attention

No one deserves anything. We all end up with the result of our choices. Hopefully people learn from their mistakes, some don't and pay the price. They are interesting to watch.  I like watching her do things you don't see in normal life. Guess Paul, Eva, Leora and many viewers are happy with what happens.  If it doesn't work out for them or RLC we can always seek greener pastures elswhere.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Je ne comprends pas Leora ,elle qui a toujours le feu ,avoir un homme qui faut le dire ne lui  serre pratiquement a rien ,même avant Prague,et vous dite qui l'aime,peut être mais a distance alors

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Like it or not he came for Leora. She was the one who asked.

Who would say no to money with the current status in Russia … Some months ago there was a post about Paul asking for more money from Leora to send Eva .. He was also criticized in a negative way for this  …As for asking Paul back , it can also be translated that she never managed to make a new beginning in Prague with people to trust , new solid relationships to build , have friends and feel nice , safe , able to bring at home and show them on cameras like EVERYONE else ..Finally , loneliness , depression , isolation , endless arguments not being able to find a common thinking and path with her Leora’s Boyfriend , the solution was obvious and easy ..Bring Paul back and the life she knew , the life she feels secure , trusted and “ home “..

It has many interpretations but what I see in one week it is exactly the same like no day passed since  Russia ..I judge it as a failure ..But I DO AND FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART HOPE that it is just an early adjusting period , otherwise , if they are happy with their lives the way they have it , who am I to judge it ? 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Qui dirait non à l'argent avec la situation actuelle en Russie… Il y a quelques mois, il y avait un article sur Paul demandant plus d'argent à Leora pour envoyer Eva .. Il a également été critiqué de manière négative pour cela… Quant à demander à Paul de revenir, cela peut aussi se traduire par le fait qu'elle n'a jamais réussi à prendre un nouveau départ à Prague avec des gens à qui faire confiance, de nouvelles relations solides à construire, avoir des amis et se sentir bien, en sécurité, capable de les ramener à la maison et de les montrer sur des caméras comme TOUT LE MONDE. Enfin, solitude, dépression, isolement, disputes sans fin ne pouvant pas trouver une pensée et un chemin communs avec son petit ami de Leora, la solution était évidente et facile. Ramener Paul et la vie qu'elle a connue, la vie qu'elle se sent en sécurité, en confiance et " domicile "..

Il a de nombreuses interprétations, mais ce que je vois en une semaine, c'est exactement la même chose, comme si aucun jour ne s'était écoulé depuis la Russie. période , sinon , s'ils sont satisfaits de leur vie comme ils l' ont , qui suis - je pour en juger ? 🤷‍♂️

Je suis completement d'accord avec vous,Leora a fait de mauvais choix

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Anode said:

Ou peut etre ,et la c'est moi qui le pense ,que l'entreprise de Paul n'a pas marché ,vue la conjoncture actuel en Russie et qu'il c'est retrouvé en culotte courte pour vivre

They had already planned to meet before the war in Ukraine. At least a year ago.

• Upvote 6

Quoi qui en soit Leora ne mérite pas ce qu il y arrive avec tout ce qu'elle a fait pour lui en voila le remerciement .

Et si Paul ne change pas d’attitude ils se quitteront de nouveau ,

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Anode said:

I completely agree with you, Leora made bad choices.

You are basing your opinion on the possible resentment you feel toward Paul because he is not performing the way you would like perhaps.

Paul does not have to fit a specific criteria for RLC to allow him back in one of their apartments, his references as far as they are concerned are impeccable, Leora wanted him back, and she knows from past experience what his sexual capabilities are and is happy to go along with it.

Its worth remembering! When they were together in Russia for six years they were the top apartment consistently and she was the top woman….She has never let Paul or anything else interfere with her obligations to her fans, unless in anger responding to personal negative remarks.

She will do what she does and Paul will do what he does and it will I’m sure work out well for all concerned…..Especially us !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7