B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

ESMI has proven herself to be a non-participant in RLC, she has lost all of her once strong followers and those who really believed that thier so much potential and upside, so I don't think anyone really cares if she there or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi wants to get herself ill if the A/C finally works .. very unhealthy but for these girls , such night temperatures aren’t used to ..

They want AC on so they can sleep with the comforters. 🤣

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

🤣 Esmi was live top popular cam, as soon as Zaba entered the room she dropped to forth. 🤣

I really liked ESMI and honestly I have since the beginning even if my opinion sometimes was not so kind. 

In business you try things, but sometimes no matter how bad you want them to work, they fail miserably, then you have to make the decision to cut your losses and move on to the next idea or project.

Wake up RLC, time to cut your losses in B-1 and move on with something new in the master bedroom.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I really liked ESMI and honestly I have since the beginning even if my opinion sometimes was not so kind. 

In business you try things, but sometimes no matter how bad you want them to work, they fail miserably, then you have to make the decision to cut your losses and move on to the next idea or project.

Wake up RLC, time to cut your losses in B-1 and move on with something new in the master bedroom.

If I was RLC management I would put this month as a tipping point to them, either they shine or bounce. Too many months holding them because of that thing, now they must show their value. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Give the girl a chance Thes... 😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Give the girl a chance Thes... 😏

Red Hot Chili Pepper, I am pretty sure these sisters don't even make a banana or mild green pepper and honestly I am pretty sure they even make sweet red pepper. I think 3 months for ESMI and 4 months for Zabava is good look and there really isn't any reason to look any longer. I say cut your losses and move on while the house cleaning project is going on.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The fact that a former participant who is still on cams is giving more sexual content than this pair of sisters combined, tells us that some dude from RLC wants to re-enact the Serafima's experience. Either he likes them so much or he likes having them around to fool new subscribers & existing subscribers to keep on re-subscribing, hoping they would do something.

And for me, Esmi has given ZERO sexual content. Turning & flipping all over on the bed undercover is not sexual content. That was just her compromise to appear to do something which in fact, she did nothing cos we saw nothing. Always remember, if you seen nothing it means they have done nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1