Kristy can't dance and she's not a professional and I remember Kristy from way back. When did she start to be a professional dancer?

I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Friday Feeling Dancing GIF by Becky G

6 hours ago, bishop said:

I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Friday Feeling Dancing GIF by Becky G

I don't think you really understood the concept again and again 🤣

Kristy, she used to work in a dance company, not classical, but disco, maybe she learnt a bit, I've been working for more than thirty years in the entertainment business and I can say that as a disco dancer, it's OK, dance is something else

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, bishop said:

Brotherman, if that's professional dancing, then you need to get new binoculars. I know about dancing, the American way.

Oh yes and the American way is always the right way ain't it 😉

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, bishop said:

I don't know why these girls are listening to Kristy. To me Kristy can't dance, she's no professional. The girl Zara dances way better than Kristy. Kristy is too stiff. If they want to follow anybody, it should be Zara. Correction, my mistake.

It was reported  that Kammi went back home from Barcelona to pursue a boyfriend and abandoned Kammi. RLC was said to be affiliated with an all-purpose Gentlemen's Club from which they recruited talent and where girls were domiciled when they were in transition from an RLC assignment. It was during that period that some believe Kristy took up "instructing" to earn her keep before she got the Russia apartment assignment.   

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

It was reported  that Kammi went back home from Barcelona to pursue a boyfriend and abandoned Kammi. RLC was said to be affiliated with an all-purpose Gentlemen's Club from which they recruited talent and where girls were domiciled when they were in transition from an RLC assignment. It was during that period that some believe Kristy took up "instructing" to earn her keep before she got the Russia apartment assignment.   

all true, except for the kammi abandoning kammi part lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 2:30 PM, kris66 said:

Oh yes and the American way is always the right way ain't it 😉

Let me explain, I looked at all of Kristy's old videos and recent videos and I knew Kristy from way back when before her and that girl I think her name was Kammi got together and even though I go way back, I wasn't a subscriber to RLC yet, before they had more open channels back then. Only certain channels you couldn't see, then over the period of years I decided to subscribe and see what was behind closed doors then I joined. So believe me I go way back watching this site. I just was never too interested in this CamCaps.net at the time because I used to go into this once in awhile back then and you see videos and pics. I kinda miss that because I liked when Pam was on there, the old Pam not the recent one, the one back then her hair was blonde and she was well built. Getting back to Kristy only thing I see about Kristy is that she knows how to stretch, pose and sit in a chair, if she learned how to dance it was only lap dancing

8 hours ago, bishop said:

Let me explain, I looked at all of Kristy's old videos and recent videos and I knew Kristy from way back when before her and that girl I think her name was Kammi got together and even though I go way back, I wasn't a subscriber to RLC yet, before they had more open channels back then. Only certain channels you couldn't see, then over the period of years I decided to subscribe and see what was behind closed doors then I joined. So believe me I go way back watching this site. I just was never too interested in this CamCaps.net at the time because I used to go into this once in awhile back then and you see videos and pics. I kinda miss that because I liked when Pam was on there, the old Pam not the recent one, the one back then her hair was blonde and she was well built. Getting back to Kristy only thing I see about Kristy is that she knows how to stretch, pose and sit in a chair, if she learned how to dance it was only lap dancing

she's an excellent lap dancer, just ask any of the club patrons

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

she's an excellent lap dancer, just ask any of the club patrons

Thank you for the information now I understand. As far as being a lap dancer, looks good to me. I'll give her 10 stars.