Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read few comments about the tattoos that Val & Jul have which is letter V or J.  Guys, we need to remember that their names on here are RLC's staged or fake names and they just got these names and I am certain that the girls have these tattoos for awhile.  

OT, I heard Kristy in the kitchen at B4 a couple of hours ago calling Dana in her RLC's name. This made me think that each one of these girls know the real and the fake names for every other girl. I find it amazing that the girls don't make mistakes using the real names except for few instances. 

Kristy for sure know all other RLC names and use it

The other day while chatting with Luna in B2 she always used RLC names

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read few comments about the tattoos that Val & Jul have which is letter V or J.  Guys, we need to remember that their names on here are RLC's staged or fake names and they just got these names and I am certain that the girls have these tattoos for awhile.  

OT, I heard Kristy in the kitchen at B4 a couple of hours ago calling Dana in her RLC's name. This made me think that each one of these girls know the real and the fake names for every other girl. I find it amazing that the girls don't make mistakes using the real names except for few instances. 

They should call them selfs by their stage name so they can have their real identity preserved. But many forget about it. Some times RLC gives them a nickname related to their real name. That's why I think that Val and Jul are related to their real names.

3 minutes ago, ikki said:

Kristy for sure know all other RLC names and use it

The other day while chatting with Luna in B2 she always used RLC names

I think she called Esmi by her real name. But Zaba always calls Esmi by "Esma". I don't know if this is how Ukrainians pronounce "Esmi" or this is a childhood nick name that RLC adopted.  

33 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They remind me more of Carina and Sabrina - The lesbian couple with the blue haired friend in Martina's apartment

I forgot about those 2 prior to Martina & Alberto.   

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she called Esmi by her real name. But Zaba always calls Esmi by "Esma". I don't know if this is how Ukrainians pronounce "Esmi" or this is a childhood nick name that RLC adopted.  

Yes, also kristy called her something like that so i though it was due to pronunciation

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I've noticed some of the tenants will carry their fake names with them... Nina and Kira kept the same name when they moved to VHTV and so did Carlos and Claire...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I've noticed some of the tenants will carry their fake names with them... Nina and Kira kept the same name when they moved to VHTV and so did Carlos and Claire...

That's because they are already known by that. It would be really stupid to change.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's because they are already known by that. It would be really stupid to change.

So all the tenants must be real familiar with their workmates fake identities... even the competitions identities on the other site....

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some of these participates have lived with their fake name so long now they may feel more comfortable with it than their real names now... Leora comes to mind... She's been going by Leora for close to 1/3 of her life now...

• Sad 1