B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

21 minutes ago, moules said:

So Mathilda knows some or all of these people before RLC?

Β 

Luna might be solving the questions if and whenever they meet 😁

Harley, Frank Zabba. Orgy in B-5 tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(NOT) HAHAHA only in the good ole days of RLC would this happen. These days they will all go to sleep with nothing happening, Now they just party with thier clothes on.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Luna might be solving the questions if and whenever they meet 😁

I asked the question because five of the seven have partied together previously.Β  More specifically, some days ago before Holly hurried back to B-5 to pack clothes for another vacation (and without Thor).

This is not a group that casually invites a new participant to meet them at the club and return to B-5 with them.Β  Someone posted that Tim has been in Barcelona a long time, so he would be known to the others.Β  Which leaves Mathilda.Β  My bet she is from the local community of Russian-speakers.

Β 

1 minute ago, moules said:

I asked the question because five of the seven have partied together previously.Β  More specifically, some days ago before Holly hurried back to B-5 to pack clothes for another vacation (and without Thor).

This is not a group that casually invites a new participant to meet them at the club and return to B-5 with them.Β  Someone posted that Tim has been in Barcelona a long time, so he would be known to the others.Β  Which leaves Mathilda.Β  My bet she is from the local community of Russian-speakers.

Β 

She was really tired when arrived in B1 so she might had traveled. Usually these "party apartments"Β  are used to call new comers so they can know eachother.