Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

17 minutes ago, taxio said:

it is obvious that Paul is working on something, something that worries him and occupies his time; sometimes not everything is party and fun

✔️ He is doing course work,  i think his friend back in russia does it as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

So off topic I know but Kitty seems to be doing ok. She misses being on cam but she is keeping busy with her modeling and hair extension business. Most of us guys here don't understand why these beauties like to be watched. The psychology of it fascinates me to no end. Here we sit and watch, they are our eye candy, and they love all of it. Getting paid for it is just the sprinkles on the ice cream.

Amazing.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

So off topic I know but Kitty seems to be doing ok. She misses being on cam but she is keeping busy with her modeling and hair extension business. Most of us guys here don't understand why these beauties like to be watched. The psychology of it fascinates me to no end. Here we sit and watch, they are our eye candy, and they love all of it. Getting paid for it is just the sprinkles on the ice cream.

Amazing.

The ideal symbiotic relationship is the Exhibitionist and the voyeur.  Whatever we can do to make them happy, right Jugghead? 

I'm drooling as much as I possibly can.

Leora, be an even bigger exhibitionist and give us some closeups (cams 7 & 14) and think how wet you'll get knowing some of old old guys will be clutching our chests, or as Fred Sampson used to say, "I'm coming, Martha"

Keep it up, Leora, you are far and away the best on RLC (and please look at the camera).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great friday everyone
good work

10/06/2022 10/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Sesame Street Friday GIF by GoPop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

good night 

great friday everyone
good work

10/06/2022 10/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Sesame Street Friday GIF by GoPop

Good morning Pulo 🙏 

• Thanks 1