B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

2 hours ago, henrik theis said:

And thats the reason they present themselves as C and J and referring to eachother as C and J. And innocent??? when they fuck in public - thas a funny way of innocense!! Its having double standards!

Typical example of Henrik being a DH

1 hour ago, henrik theis said:

Can you read or see! You can! Who?

And being a DH again

And what proves that? Is that why they were supposed to go to Bali because she had bags of clothes from couture houses?? I dont follow your minds?

You have to have intelligence to follow others minds, which you have proven time & time again that it is something you are missing

Goodnight all! 

Are you really "Fatboy" you have an attitude just like him

3 hours ago, henrik theis said:

I couldn't find the rule. So it must be an undspoken rule between some "chivalrous" male viewers.

Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net, the respective Voyeur Sites have tenants living in the confines of these apartments and sharing their daily lives and they do not use their actual first names. The names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the security and the well being of their tenants and their safety. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

there is a lot of them that i wish would leave for bali and never ever come back

Let me name them for you....Karen,oks,LUNA,zara,alana,Monica and her roommate 

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Typical example of Henrik being a DH

And being a DH again

You have to have intelligence to follow others minds, which you have proven time & time again that it is something you are missing

Are you really "Fatboy" you have an attitude just like him

What does DH stand for. And what does "Fatboy" mean. And in general thank you for your kind words and level of diskussion. If I go high you really go low PeteRepete.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net, the respective Voyeur Sites have tenants living in the confines of these apartments and sharing their daily lives and they do not use their actual first names. The names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the security and the well being of their tenants and their safety. 

So C and J are tenants of which voyeur apartment: You might telle the tenants not to use their real names sothey can keep their security themselves. But it was new to me that Tweety and Holly now have rejoined the camcaps voyeur sites and again earn money making nude and protectted scenes. Sorry I didn't catch the reunion-

13 hours ago, henrik theis said:

So C and J are tenants of which voyeur apartment: You might telle the tenants not to use their real names sothey can keep their security themselves. But it was new to me that Tweety and Holly now have rejoined the camcaps voyeur sites and again earn money making nude and protectted scenes. Sorry I didn't catch the reunion-

No problem.

They were a past tenant and likely will become a tenant once again.  We have never used any tenants or past tenants real names on the forum and if they ever do appear the comments and/or quotes are edited or deleted.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No problem.

They were a past tenant and likely will become a tenant once again.  We have never used any tenants or past tenants real names on the forum and if they ever do appear the comments and/or quotes are edited or deleted.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are you saying that Thor and Holly are the new COV in B5? 😅

nope, the only joy people have here is when someone leaves the ship 🙄