B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

19 hours ago, henrik theis said:

To Pete60: Are you answering or should i just care less of what you write???

DH = DickHead, "Fatboy" was Harley Fatboy a previous member here that was also a DH

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me it looks like they just need to close the suitcases because they are full.

They just need to do some shopping before closing them because there is still the possibility of putting clothes in them 😁

9 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

That's your usual outlook...if they don't have a cock, they don't belong. I think Oks and Karen are perfect for a supposed voyeur site. One hyper and kinda slutty...the other calm and kinda virgin like. I will cancel my subscription if they really leave. 

Once again the usual twisting of my words. If you now adjust your profile picture accordingly, your comment will fit 100% with someone who I think is blocked right now in this forum. 🤣

Oks and Karen "kinda slutty"?!? The two of them acted almost asexual in RLC. From my point of view, sex life is an essential part of real life and should not only take place off camera. For me, even with you try to spread something different here, the guys are only relevant as long as the girls are straight. My point is that the residents don't just keep their love lives out of the project.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, moules said:

Holly fucking by the pool, this time the B-7 pool.  Did it by the B-4 pool on Sunday morning.

Maybe Holly and Thor get the master bedroom.  Tweety gets their room.  Lorraine and Samson seem to be an affair of convenience, so no sharing a bed for them.

K&O have the best bedroom in B-7.  But they don't generate the cam views that RLC expects and needs to justify their continuing to occupy it.  They are not alone in that regard.  B-1's and B-2's master bedroom pairings  feature sisters who don't want to room together, and friends who now sleep apart.  The current occupants (M&A) of the B-4's penthouse seem to be just going through the motions.   They are more dull than the twins.

i thought it stunk to high heaven!  the camera angles were piss poor throughout the whole bedroom and bathroom.  it's just like the camera in the shower of esenia, it would be in a good place had they mounted a stationary shower head on the right wall which would have caused esenia to face the shower instead of having her back to it all the time.  the camera's in the bathroom of karen and oks were the same way with the bathtub camera being off to the right of the tub where it should have been placed looking down the center of the tub and the shower camera should have been placed on the wall where the shower head is.  the other bedrooms in b7 i wouldn't know about because i never watched them in the month i had a subscription.

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Oks did a last quick bate while Karen was in the shower. I guess I'm the only one that caught it. 😉

Sorry to burst your bubble of happiness but I saw it live 😁