B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

17 hours ago, moules said:

Crossposting this from Martina and Alberto, where Alberto talked about the threesome they had with another female on the night of June 18-19.  Marina and Alberto arrived back at theirapartment about 03:00 and went out again.

--------------

Correcting times from replay.  Bogdan and Nelly both return at 00:22.  Nelly appears to be drunk, but not falling over drunk.  She promptly disappears, and is not seen on cam again until 02:05, when she staggers in from the 'garage' with her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles..  She also left with her small pink backpack, but did not return with it.  A possible explanation is that she had sex with someone around the area of the villa.

I saw her come in from somewhere BUCK NAKED carrying her clothes in her arms at 00:50 on the hall camera #2-6. Bogdan was waiting up for her so he obviously consented to whomever she was fucking. Now she is re-packing her pink backpack for perhaps another rendezvous. We need to find out who she is fucking so we can support her to bring it back on camera. 

Nelly seems to be going off camera again to fuck. She is communicating with someone via sms to perhaps coordinate time. I hope we find the answer to this. Bogdan does not seem to be involved.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

Nelly seems to be going off camera again to fuck. She is communicating with someone via sms to perhaps coordinate time. I hope we find the answer to this. Bogdan does not seem to be involved.

Sorry dude I don`t buy it.

I wish it is true but no chance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Holly practicing English with Tweety on the phone, I've missed a lot of the convo but Holly did say she and Thor are picking which island and hotel they're going to soon. Also Tweety has a new apartment now in/near Barca, so she's definitely not going to be taking Oks/Karens room for people that thought that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

Prob coordinating her supply of meth,cocaine,acid,,Lsd or whatever the fuck she's on! That can't be alcohol only that has her soooo fucked up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1