B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

21 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

And now to something else. When are they leaving for Bali?? A lot of viewers here knew a lot about there plans for a fortnight ago. Amsterdam, Istanbul, and further on to Bali. Lets have some new news. Or some more fantasytelling.

I believe the vacation is over.  Tweety returned via Paris, as she did on the previous trip to distant islands and ski resorts.   

And to Gerald K: Yes they have parents, Grosseltern, sisters and brothers, Freunde, friends and others. And I think they recognise them more when they see there faces and bodies, more than when see their firstname - the real name og the nickname.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

I believe the vacation is over.  Tweety returned via Paris, as she did on the previous trip to distant islands and ski resorts.   

Something you know or just guessing??? and do you then guess T/C will be a new guest? 

Just now, henrik theis said:

Und zu Gerald K: Ja, sie haben Eltern, Grosseltern, Geschwister, Freunde, Freunde und andere. Und ich denke, sie erkennen sie eher, wenn sie ihre Gesichter und Körper sehen, mehr als wenn sie ihren Vornamen sehen - den richtigen Namen oder den Spitznamen.

Kleines Mißverständnis sicherlich. Es geht nicht darum ob die Angehörigen die Mädchen nicht erkennen, wenn sie anonymisierte Namen tragen. In diesem Zusammenhang geht es darum dass es erschwert wird , dass Fremde an die Angehörigen herankommen und dort eventuell negative Dinge ( ich finde auf die Schnelle keinen besseren Ausdruck)anstellen können. Es gibt leider echte Fälle dieser Art. Kann man nachlesen oder auch in seriösen Sendungen des TV sehen. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, henrik theis said:

Something you know or just guessing??? and do you then guess T/C will be a new guest? 

The supposed plan was for Holly to rejoin Tweety and Tweety's male companion as Tweety continued on her island-hopping vacation.  That was about two weeks ago.  But Holly never left.  There was no trip to Bali.  And the vacation was apparently never east of 30 degrees East, or south of 30 degrees North

With Tweety again in Barcelona, perhaps RLC will now make moves to clarify Holly's status, and the future status of some other participants who currently contribute little to the project, except consume payroll.

16 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

When Tweety returned from skiing, she brought back bags of clothes from couture houses on the Faubourg-Saint-Honore.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

The supposed plan was for Holly to rejoin Tweety and Tweety's male companion as Tweety continued on her island-hopping vacation.  That was about two weeks ago.  But Holly never left.  There was no trip to Bali.  And the vacation was apparently never east of 30 degrees East, or south of 30 degrees North

With Tweety again in Barcelona, perhaps RLC will now make moves to clarify Holly's status, and the future status of some other participants who currently contribute little to the project, except consume payroll.

I thought they were consuming payrolls after how much they did contribute to the "project", if little only small payroll. 

1 minute ago, moules said:

When Tweety returned from skiing, she brought back bags of clothes from couture houses on the Faubourg-Saint-Honore.

And what proves that? Is that why they were supposed to go to Bali because she had bags of clothes from couture houses?? I dont follow your minds?