B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Spero che i ragazzi non si intromettano con le ragazze che ballano. Quelli di ferro dovrebbero essere nella parete posteriore della FR.

Loraine dovrebbe dirlo a Sansone.

When did the girls dance? Can you tell me the time?

But enough of this promiscuity, that's what Holly puts on now. To leave B4 they went to the side of the pool where Amira and Lilith were naked. It seems to me that Loraine warned them but as nothing and when they arrived they always did it from the pool. Holly has to leave because she is the hostess and she breaks the harmonies

37 minutes ago, poncherello said:

When did the girls dance? Can you tell me the time?

Just check the replay timeline. Zara dances almost every day and yesterday they had dance class. I think the dance class is every Tuesday or Wednesday.

Il y a 7 heures, unox a dit :

RLC devrait déplacer Loraine en B7.

Moi, je les aurais envoyer à B5 , maison des couples maintenant qu'ils sont deux couples , à la place de Russ , Kylie et Di

Grande chambre pour Thor et Holly, la petite chambre pour le con de Musclor Samson et sa copine l'hypocrite Loraine

j'aurais donné les deux chambres de Samson et Thor à Oks et Karen ( chacune sa chambre ) 

et la grande chambre d'Oks et Karen a un autre couple choisi par RLC ( peut être Alex et Lucian si ils reviennent )

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just check the replay timeline. Zara dances almost every day and yesterday they had dance class. I think the dance class is every Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tuesday

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, poncherello said:

they didn't make too much noise, neither music nor din, only laughter and screams of happiness.

Ehmmm they had plenty of loud music going on. 

02:40  Cam 5-2   LOUD MUSIC and girls screaming and singing.