B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

19 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Non capisco perché sei così arrabbiato con Bogdan. tutto ciò che fece fu impedire loro di vedersi invocare la legge. non tutte le persone hanno il programma di rlc che conosci. la cosa divertente è che scommetto che Bogdan ora capisce quanto fosse scortese e dirompente con i vicini b4 quando lui e Nelly vivevano lì e avevano tutte quelle feste rumorose in cui la legge veniva chiamata loro. ciò che va, torna!

Because when he lived there with his wife Nelly (or what it is we still don't know) they made so many and even louder parties and I remember that the police came twice in three years. Was this okay? Now instead of being a policeman he should think about the maintenance of the apartments (see air conditioners that do not work in almost all, tree branches that disturb the cameras, cleaning of the swimming pools and in particular in B7 where he rudely also sends his dog, .. ... It bothers me and will continue to give it to me until it does its job for the rest it can continue to pamper Nelly and that if you keep it tight because sooner or later it will start again to combine its messes

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

7.30 Zara and Dana left with Lorraine. The door bell rang and Samson had just left B7 so a day out for the 4 of them.

Oks and Karen were also missing from B7 so maybe they went too

Loraine and the girls are taking Samson to the vet to be neutered. ✂️:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Because when he lived there with his wife Nelly (or what it is we still don't know) they made so many and even louder parties and I remember that the police came twice in three years. Was this okay? Now instead of being a policeman he should think about the maintenance of the apartments (see air conditioners that do not work in almost all, tree branches that disturb the cameras, cleaning of the swimming pools and in particular in B7 where he rudely also sends his dog, .. ... It bothers me and will continue to give it to me until it does its job for the rest it can continue to pamper Nelly and that if you keep it tight because sooner or later it will start again to combine its messes

I sincerely think that you are in the wrong person because Bogdan has never partied in the middle of the night to inconvenience the neighbors

he never stopped the girls from partying, the only thing he asks of them is to do them in the fitness room when the hour starts to get late and not to use the pool anymore
Actually it's just common sense.

Frankly, I wonder how you would react if you had neighborhood girls who put on loud music while shouting around 3 or 4 a.m. in the middle of the week while your children are asleep and you have to go to work a few hours after this din because that's exactly what happened that night
I experienced this with my neighbour, I was not far from taking a mass to smash the common wall to go and beat his face 😁

The only thing that bothers you is that he is present every day with the girls and that you would like to be in his place 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sinceramente penso che tu sia nella persona sbagliata perché Bogdan non ha mai festeggiato nel cuore della notte per infastidire i vicini

non ha mai impedito alle ragazze di festeggiare, l'unica cosa che chiede loro è di farle in palestra quando l'ora inizia a farsi tardi e di non usare più la piscina
In realtà è solo buon senso.

Francamente, mi chiedo come reagiresti se avessi ragazze del vicinato che mettono musica ad alto volume mentre urlano verso le 3 o le 4 del mattino a metà settimana mentre i tuoi figli dormono e tu devi andare al lavoro qualche ora dopo questo frastuono perché è esattamente quello che è successo quella notte che
l'ho vissuta con il mio vicino, non ero lontano dal prendere una messa per sfondare il muro comune per andare a picchiarlo in faccia 😁

L'unica cosa che ti infastidisce è che lui è presente tutti i giorni con le ragazze e che tu vorresti essere al suo posto 🤣

I don't know what it means (you are) Global Moderator and I may think like you but I remember that the neighbors are just Bogdan and nothing more than the arrival of the police. I also remind you that in B7 he messed up until 5 am with his wife who couldn't stand up as drunk as she was. Can you imagine a party of those tones in a closed room like the FR with a swimming pool available and then ............. it doesn't happen every day but from time to time. One fact remains: I think he's a pain in the ass who doesn't do his job but it's not his fault; I repeat that it is a very serious mistake to have the two villas so close together. As for envy and jealousy you are very far from reality and perhaps you do not read what I write: I do not need those girls who are like "whores" and I do not offend but I just say to better explain what I think. At the moment I save only the girls of B7. Children, not children, work, remember where the villas are and know that I have absolutely nothing to say when the police arrived in B1 or B2 for too many noises or oppresses in B6 with Gina and Bruno. For me it closes here, I think so and you think what you want

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know what it means (you are) Global Moderator and I may think like you but I remember that the neighbors are just Bogdan and nothing more than the arrival of the police. I also remind you that in B7 he messed up until 5 am with his wife who couldn't stand up as drunk as she was. Can you imagine a party of those tones in a closed room like the FR with a swimming pool available and then ............. it doesn't happen every day but from time to time. One fact remains: I think he's a pain in the ass who doesn't do his job but it's not his fault; I repeat that it is a very serious mistake to have the two villas so close together. As for envy and jealousy you are very far from reality and perhaps you do not read what I write: I do not need those girls who are like "whores" and I do not offend but I just say to better explain what I think. At the moment I save only the girls of B7. Children, not children, work, remember where the villas are and know that I have absolutely nothing to say when the police arrived in B1 or B2 for too many noises or oppresses in B6 with Gina and Bruno. For me it closes here, I think so and you think what you want

Do you seriously believe that there are only B4 and B7 in this neighborhood? you have to wake up and stop believing in fairy tales 🤣

don't you think that Bogdan reacts like this because it's not the first time he receives complaints from other neighbors?

there is still a difference between the events at B7 and those at B4, but if you don't want to see them, too bad for you, in any case I'm happy not to be your neighbor otherwise I think it would have ended in various facts and news paper 😁

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Credi seriamente che ci siano solo B4 e B7 in questo quartiere? devi svegliarti e smettere di credere alle favole 🤣

non credi che Bogdan reagisca così perché non è la prima volta che riceve lamentele da altri vicini?

c'è ancora una differenza tra gli eventi in B7 e quelli in B4, ma se non vuoi vederli, peccato per te, in ogni caso sono felice di non essere tuo vicino altrimenti penso che sarebbe finita in vari fatti e giornali 😁

I have no doubt that it is as you say but honestly I do not want to be your neighbor either. Various facts and newspapers frighten me