Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

44 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As much interest as there is in this apartment and its inhabitants, I can't get over how bad a shape it is in. The floors need some serious work, the sofa is in tatters, the kitchen is terribly outdated. These two have been on RLC for a long time and have been a draw for people since the beginning. It's about time they get a nicer apartment. And expenses to move too. 

The whole apartment is outdated. It should have decommissioned a long time ago.

13 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry, when I see an ignorant post with all sorts of made up theories, I get excited and have to let them know what I think.  And again sorry to say this, but that includes you.  I have no vested interest in Martina and Alberto.  They are fallible and if I turn out to be wrong, I will regret every word that I have said on this forum.  But so far Martina and Alberto deserve my trust and unusual allegiance.  They are very special and not what everyone expects. And that's why they have lasted so long in RLC.  They use this media as a learning tool to promote themselves and are continually changing so that the viewers stay interested.

Last night's telephone conversation with Dani (I think) started when she found a bug in her Nesles Quik.  Her reactions were priceless and they tried to identify the bug, etc  It's well worth reviewing if you get a chance.  And they just continued the conversation for another hour as Martina is capable of doing.  She likes to talk to everyone about everything.  That's why people love her.  She makes her friends feel special.  And her big smile is my favorite.  It's not always about sex.  It's about personality.

I did catch the chocolate mix bug discovery, which began with Martina drinking her chocolate drink and pulling something tiny from her mouth and examining it. I wonder what the expiration date  of that large container was. 

Longevity on RLC. With the return of Amira, Monica, and Carla, (and many others) I see RLC too lazy to recruit new tenants, and recalling repeat tenants, 2-3-4 times. Loraine-Holly- Lia-Mia-Karol-Olivia-Ulyana-Fiora-Gina-Nelly-Mila-Lola-Anna-Kristy-Alana-Beatrice, .... many of these ladies are on their 3rd, 4th, and 5th "vacation". A "vacation" that lasts for 8 to 16 months.  As soon as they leave, they return.  Lets not forget the "permanent"  residents. Leora-Masha-Linda-Martina, apparently they have a life long RLC contract. 5 years with the same couple .... boring!!!  I have stopped following Leora-Masha-and Linda, no interest. Kitty left, I didn't know for a few weeks.  I don't think RLC keeps tenants around because of popularity, but more to do with a lazy attitude toward recruitment and replacement.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The dynamics of the apartment have changed. Blackie's gone. Alberto's working and school's out for summer.

People were actually clamoring for this... "Alberto!, get job you bum." They said....

Well. Alberto got a job....

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes I think our language and cultural barriers are getting in the way.   I am not hoping to have any evidence.

My point was simply this.  There are those here like @Deepdave who believe Martina and Alberto are true to each other and except for Nelly they do not have sex with other partners ... either on cam (of course) and off-cam (where the speculations begin).   I don't think we will ever be able to prove this without some on-cam evidence (like when she was with Nelly) or perhaps some reliable translated conversations similar to the parking lot incident, perhaps the recent threesome ... etc.   But know that these verbal translations are controversial and not definitive in proving anything.  

So my point is @Deepdave and others can continue to believe what they believe as there is no way to prove otherwise.  I am quite skeptical and I would not be surprised that Martina is having sex off-cam with someone other than Alberto.  But I don't know and neither does anyone else here ... so ... we  sit back and watch and wait.

Hope this helps my friend.

Let me clarify my feeling about the love between Martina and Alberto.  I do believe that there is no other male that Martina is enjoying sex with except Alberto.  No gay guys, no good friends, I do not believe that she is looking for a replacement for Alberto.  Alberto knows her good points and her bad points and when she strays he is there for her to talk to and get her back on track.  I believe that is true love and Martina realizes this and that's why they live together with rules that both understand.  Even though she looks very unhappy sometimes, there are many issues that affect Martina's mood, (examples are the pressures of school, her father's illness, Candella, Nelly, her knee and other factors) and Alberto is a very good partner to live with because they share everyday life well.

But Martina is bi-sexual and we know she has had sex with Nelly and it was spectacular for her.  That relationship has dropped off but they are still friends and as we recently saw they got together and had a good time.  Who knows if this will happen again.  Also it does not mean that Martina is not looking for an new female relationship.  It will not be to replace Alberto but to add  her life (perhaps with sex).  That is the understanding that Alberto and Martina have   I don't think Alberto always likes this but he accepts it.  It is similar for Alberto who loves his biking and goes off for a day and we have no idea what he does through that day.  We never question that he may be doing something other than biking.   Sometimes I have seen Martina get upset with his biking because he is not available to her, but she accepts this as Alberto accepts her all night parties.  Martina and Alberto have many unwritten rules that they have developed over the past 10 years of their living together.  As I have said before, there is no guarantee that they will stay together forever, but I think that they have plans outside of RLC that may keep them together forever.  You never know.  They have many secrets that they do not share with the RCL viewers.  Thank goodness they must have a life outside of RLC. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

As I have said before, there is no guarantee that they will stay together forever

There's no such thing as forever... There's only today.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tle said:

The dynamics of the apartment have changed. Blackie's gone. Alberto's working and school's out for summer.

People were actually clamoring for this... "Alberto!, get job you bum." They said....

Well. Alberto got a job....

Where are you going with this?    Alberto ..... who cares! I sure as hell don't view this apartment to see Alberto doing laundry. Martina is doing what she normally does. Sleep all day, eat, out of the apartment, hanging with friends till the early morning hours. Expected with the easing of covid restrictions and the summer nice weather.  

So in b7, everybody on vacation except : Nelly and Bogdan, so.....good opportunity for Martina to visit Nelly almost alone...in a way Bogdan keep doing his stuff in the garage ?

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Where are you going with this?    Alberto ..... who cares! I sure as hell don't view this apartment to see Alberto doing laundry. Martina is doing what she normally does. Sleep all day, eat, out of the apartment, hanging with friends till the early morning hours. Expected with the easing of covid restrictions and the summer nice weather.  

she is an outdoor ladie in RLC .....that logic

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sometimes I have seen Martina get upset with his biking because he is not available to her

Isn't that interesting. Alberto was around the apartment for weeks on end, Martina is the active one, leaving and returning 10 / 12 hours later. Alberto goes for an 6 hour bike ride, his only outside movement  in weeks, and Martina gets pissed. 

What to think about that?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Let me clarify my feeling about the love between Martina and Alberto.  I do believe that there is no other male that Martina is enjoying sex with except Alberto.  No gay guys, no good friends, I do not believe that she is looking for a replacement for Alberto.  Alberto knows her good points and her bad points and when she strays he is there for her to talk to and get her back on track.  I believe that is true love and Martina realizes this and that's why they live together with rules that both understand.  Even though she looks very unhappy sometimes, there are many issues that affect Martina's mood, (examples are the pressures of school, her father's illness, Candella, Nelly, her knee and other factors) and Alberto is a very good partner to live with because they share everyday life well.

But Martina is bi-sexual and we know she has had sex with Nelly and it was spectacular for her.  That relationship has dropped off but they are still friends and as we recently saw they got together and had a good time.  Who knows if this will happen again.  Also it does not mean that Martina is not looking for an new female relationship.  It will not be to replace Alberto but to add  her life (perhaps with sex).  That is the understanding that Alberto and Martina have   I don't think Alberto always likes this but he accepts it.  It is similar for Alberto who loves his biking and goes off for a day and we have no idea what he does through that day.  We never question that he may be doing something other than biking.   Sometimes I have seen Martina get upset with his biking because he is not available to her, but she accepts this as Alberto accepts her all night parties.  Martina and Alberto have many unwritten rules that they have developed over the past 10 years of their living together.  As I have said before, there is no guarantee that they will stay together forever, but I think that they have plans outside of RLC that may keep them together forever.  You never know.  They have many secrets that they do not share with the RCL viewers.  Thank goodness they must have a life outside of RLC. 

I've said this before, but what frustrates me (and maybe others) is you speak with such conviction it is as if you know them.  Perhaps you are Candela our Luis or the big guy. 

Of course you may be correct in all of this and as i have said before, you likely are.  This thread started with @catalonia because I said we will need clear on-cam evidence of Martina having sex with another guy if it becomes necessary to blow all of your theories out of the water.  Until something like that happens, your theories seem the most plausible to me.  I am still nagged by the rather excessive all-night partying and that being totally benign in your view.

Look at the sentences you wrote that I have bolded above.  I agree with you on these points.  But these could VERY WELL be sentences one would write describing their relationship as an FWB or an "arrangement" of sorts.  And if they are accepting of each other's "bad habits", they could also very well be on the lookout for something better to come along.